charles berry-neighbor,neighbor-jetstream-£60

percy and the image band-catch a falling star-count-£60

p&p £1.50  

payment paypal gift or cash

Edited by northernsoul62
Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 

Guest northernsoul62

How are you pricing these, cos your Lasky and Eckstine 45's are like double what they usually sell for, Lasky is usually only £30 or £40.  Exkstine 50 - 60.  Obviously they're your records and you can charge what you want...

Hi Pete thanks for msg i,m definitely not trying to get more than they are worth been off the scene for a while so can only get values from dealers lists or soul source..manship has emanuel lasky for £100 and cannot find value for billy eckstine motown issue  last value was £150 prob about six years ago or more.Just thought manship prices would be correct

best wishes

Social source share

Hi Pete thanks for msg i,m definitely not trying to get more than they are worth been off the scene for a while so can only get values from dealers lists or soul source..manship has emanuel lasky for £100 and cannot find value for billy eckstine motown issue  last value was £150 prob about six years ago or more.Just thought manship prices would be correct

best wishes

He's completely top end though mate because he has the customer base and stock, you seriously need to subtract at least 30% off John's prices.  50% off some of them.  Ask anyone and they will agree with me.  I bought a beautiful copy of Emanuel Laskey on here a month ago for £25.  Seriously.

Social source share

Guest northernsoul62

Pete's right with his prices, Emanual Lasky cost me £25 not too long back as well.

He's completely top end though mate because he has the customer base and stock, you seriously need to subtract at least 30% off John's prices.  50% off some of them.  Ask anyone and they will agree with me.  I bought a beautiful copy of Emanuel Laskey on here a month ago for £25.  Seriously.

thanks for info got 2 copies cannot remember what i paid ....mate do you know the values of the two fellows-stop(don,t give up your loving -mutt and the four voices-your love is getting stronger-voice(goldish label think there was another colored label)hope you can help 

Social source share

thanks for info got 2 copies cannot remember what i paid ....mate do you know the values of the two fellows-stop(don,t give up your loving -mutt and the four voices-your love is getting stronger-voice(goldish label think there was another colored label)hope you can help 

Yeah the Two Fellows is 30 - 40 (you'll see it listed for more but they never sell) and the gold Four Voices turned out to be a recent press despite the proper stampings on the run off, it used to be a standard £50 but not sure if you would get that now.

Social source share

That's screwed half your sales.

I'd lock the thread if I were you mate, start a new one next week and lock that too ;-)

No it's probably helped his sales - does he want to sell them or not, because he won't at some of those prices.  We're trying to help out here.  Thanks anyway.

Social source share