• Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest trickbag

A Cellarful of Motown!

volume 1

Disc One

No. Title Performing Artist(s) Length   1. "Baby a Go-Go"   Barbara McNair 2:49 2. "All Your Love"   Brenda Holloway 3:24 3. "He Was Really Sayin' Somethin'"   Earl Van Dyke 2:33 4. "Danger, Heartbreak Dead Ahead"   The Contours 2:38 5. "Do I Love You (Indeed I Do)"   Chris Clark 2:30 6. "Baby Hit and Run"   The Contours 3:02 7. "How Can I"   Brenda Holloway 2:40 8. "I Like Everything About You"   The Contours 2:54 9. "All I Do Is Think About You"   Tammi Terrell 2:59 10. "Lucky, Lucky Me"   Jimmy Ruffin 2:53 11. "On the Avenue (In the Neighborhood)"   Jimmy Ruffin 2:27 12. "My World Is Crumbling"   Brenda Holloway 3:09 13. "Poor Little Rich Girl"   The Marvelettes 2:47 14. "Save My Love for a Rainy Day"   Marv Johnson 2:54 15. "Tell Me It's Just a Rumour Baby" (Instrumental) The Funk Brothers 3:24 16. "If You Ever Get Your Hands on Love"   Gladys Knight & the Pips 2:55 17. "Are You Sure Love Is the Name of the Game"   Stevie Wonder 2:38 18. "Until You Came Along"   Caroline Crawford 2:25 19. "Before It's Over"   Sammy Ward 2:54 20. "Long Gone Lover"   The Velvelettes 2:32 the only way to have it(that i know of)

ricky.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!