Source News

News: SJ Release - Coalitions - Colour Me Blue LP Out today

News/Article/Feature Highlight:

Yet another Monday morning being brightened up by Soul Junction sunshine release news. This release takes us onto the lp side of the street with a first time out album from The Coalitions titled Color Me Blue<br /><br />Read below the as per usual informative release notes, listen to the samples via the link below, and then if it your button has been pushed get yourself over to the Soul Junction site to grab one...<br />vinyl and cd available

View full article

Hi Sean

Great show last night, the Coaltions radio drop sounded great when played prior to their tracks. It seems that "Didn't We Almost Make It" is be coming a future anthem for yourself and all the other Starpoint and Solar radio jocks.

Keep up the goodwork

ATB

Dave

cheers dave

its been a real pleasure to play the tracks over the last few weeks

didnt we almost make it is top notch might do well on 45!!! 

,many thanks mate

keep up the good work

cheers sean

Please note that  we, Soul Junction have currently sold out of our stock of The Coalitions "Colour Me Blue " album on cd format, although we do have some vinyl copies still available.

If your preference is cd format then please contact ,Crazy Beat Records, Simply Soul, Funky Feet, Juno, Northern Soul Direct or Soul Brother Records who I believe still have some copies available. It's nice to know that the sound of Philadelphia is as popular as ever. :thumbsup:

Next up J.B. Bingham

Regards

Dave

Soul Junction

Totally understandable Dave there being high sales for this album it's just superb.....either format is an essential purchase....but personally I prefer having and playing the vinyl LP :-)

Comment now!

Comments are members only

Join Soul Source - Free & easy!

Sign in

Sign in here.

Sign in now!

Adverts

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.