Monday Mix Of Northern & Modern 45S

Beatin Rhythm

Hi Soul Lovers, hope you had a very good weekend with tricks and treats a-plenty. Here's a list of Northern and Modern Soul 45s to check out; if there's anything here you'd like to buy please send us a reply or phone 0161 834 7783 to order or reserve an item.

1. Do It - BILLY SHA-RAE (Spectrum).................Mint-....................£20

2. You Can't Stop A Man In Love - CARL CARLTON (ABC)...............VG++...............£20

3. You Can't Bypass Love - THE HESITATIONS (Kapp)...............VG++................£75

4. You Can't Run Away - LENNY WELCH (Mercury).................VG++............£25

5. Don't Talk To Me About Love - JOAN REGAN (Columbia demo)................VG++................£20

6. Ain't That Nice - LUTHER INGRAM (Decca)...............VG++................Ace tune, smart dancer that should be looking down from the top of everyone's playlist, will make it's presence felt before long...............£135

7. How Do You Save A Dying Love - SHADES OF BLUE (Impact)...........VG++..............£20

8. Ain't Gonna Cry No More / Ordinary Guy - JOSEPHINE TAYLOR (Mar-V-Lus)...............VG++............£55

9. Takin' A Chance - THE LAMONT CRANSTON BAND (Waterhouse Records)...............Mint-..............£65

10. Is It Really Worth It? - ELAINE HILL (RSVP)..............VG++.....................£40

11. Find Me Love - JACKIE DeSHANNON (Imperial demo).................VG++..................£15

12. I've Got Two Hearts - THE POETS (Symbol)...............VG++...................£120

13. I'll Be Holding On / I Know She Cares - THE HOLIDAYS (Revilot)..............VG++...........£15

14. I Need You Like A Baby / I Thank You Kindly - JANICE (Roulette demo).............VG++..............two great Northern sides.................£150

15. Forever Is A Long Time - SHERRY GROOMS (ABC demo)..................Mint-....................£20

16. It's My Life - TIMMY THOMAS (Goldwax)..............VG++................superb Northern Soul Beat Ballad.................£50

Thank you for looking at the list, keep loving your vinyl,

Cheers, Carl (Beatin Rhythm).

Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 0
  • Views 654
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now