Sales List

Due to a few people requesting to receive my next list I post my reply here instead of individually. I currently use a Yahoo mail group to send out my lists of records for sale whenever I have a small pile of records for sale, usually every second or third month or so. Yahoo have for some reason removed the option of adding e-mail addresses to your mail group, so the only way to get the list is to join it yourself. I will use a better system when I find one, but this will have to do for now.

TO JOIN send and empty e-mail to

nordicsoul-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

and follow whatever instructions this may result in

OR go here https://launch.groups.yahoo.com/group/nordicsoul/ and join yourself, it is not too difficult.

Next list will probably be sent out sometime next week and will include mainly new stuff as well as a bunch of records for sale on behalf of a friend of mine. The list will consist of various 60's and 70's soul 45's as usual.

Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 1
  • Views 807
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Forgot to mention that I have called my previous lists NORDIC SOUL (I am sucker for cheap pun and play with words...), so some of you may already be members, and for those who are there is naturally no need to join gain, unless you want to make sure you are a member of course.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!