The Orwell

Guest Johnny One Trout

Guest Johnny One Trout

Friday 22nd OCTOBER

The ORWELL, Wigan Pier, Wigan

A 'MISSING' YARMOUTH SPECIAL

One of the leading venues in the country for quality 60's, 70's & 80's Northern, Modern & Crossover Soul.

Regular DJ's Steve Plumb, Steve Connor, Barry Maleady & Brian Flanders (Flanny) are joined by Special Guests BOB COSBY plus DAVE & JORDI RIPOLLES

Travellers are coming from all over the country to listen and dance to quality tuneage of the highest order.

This is also a good place to buy and sell those elusive 45's as some fine dealers are always in attendance.

The night runs from 9pm until 2am with a late late bar

£5 on the door

Directions - Head for Wigan Town centre and follow the Brown 'Tourist' signs for Wigan Pier.

LOCAL HOSTELRIES ALL WITHIN A TEN MINUTE TAXI RIDE

BAY HORSE ASHTON TEL. 01942 725032

PRIORY WOOD WIGAN 01942 211516

BELLINGHAM HOTEL 01942 243893

FORTE TRAVEL LODGE 01942 272055

QUALITY HOTEL 01942 826888

WHEATLEA PARK TRAVEL INN 01942 493469

MOAT HOUSE STANDISH 01257 499988

• Replies 5
  • Views 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest Johnny One Trout

Have to say the Orwell last night was one of the Best quite simply a fantastic with quality soul played throughout. Outstanding sets from every one of the DJ's but a special mention must go out to Jordi and Dave Rippoles who played a blinder.

I really can't praise this night enough top drawer!!

Playlist Jordi???

John

Have to say the Orwell last night was one of the Best quite simply a fantastic with quality soul played throughout. Outstanding sets from every one of the DJ's but a special mention must go out to Jordi and Dave Rippoles who played a blinder.

I really can't praise this night enough top drawer!!

Playlist Jordi???

John

link

i recently was lent a load of tapes and one of them was jordis'. To say his stuff outshone the rest would be a total understatement! Its been a long time since i played anything over and over again but i did his stuff!!!

Guest Johnny One Trout

i recently was lent a load of tapes and one of them was jordis'. To say his stuff outshone the rest would be a total understatement! Its been a long time since i played anything over and over again but i did his stuff!!!

link

The boys got taste tabitha :thumbsup: