I Think I'm Out Of Touch With Prices

Guest dundeedavie

Guest dundeedavie

I had a list up and on that list was Ted Taylor - Somebody's Always Trying in VG+ . It was listed for £70, it went quick but the sale fell through. I then decided to sell it on eBay and with a couple of hours left it is currently sitting at £210 !! 

Is this a fluke or am i out of touch here 

Social source share

I had a list up and on that list was Ted Taylor - Somebody's Always Trying in VG+ . It was listed for £70, it went quick but the sale fell through. I then decided to sell it on eBay and with a couple of hours left it is currently sitting at £210 !! 

Is this a fluke or am i out of touch here 

i bet he /she are crying in their beer now nice result dave

kev

Social source share

Guest dundeedavie

i bet he /she are crying in their beer now nice result dave

kev

it certainly is, i'm more than happy... i'm selling the lot, RNB, northern, crossover, acid jazz, soulful house the whole lot 

Social source share

Guest dundeedavie

just ended on £255, about right for this one i guess,

well i'm more than happy.... considering I was willing to let it go for £70

Social source share

Wasn't there one in Sales for a good price which seems to have disappeared and Manship had an issue and a demo recently and they've both gone too. Is something going on? Could we be on the verge of a massive Ted Taylor price inflation situation? Ah, who cares I'm off to get some toast. 

Social source share

Guest julesp1905

I was going to have it when you put it up on Hassle Free, but was posted as sold before i could get a pm off, thought £70 was a good price for it, so wasn't surprised that i missed it, i was thinking around the £125 mark

Social source share

thats the face i pull when i hear it tony lol

Was in miami in 90s looking through some boxes finding nothing special but everything was a $1 special offer box etc found the ted Taylor 45 put it aside even tho I hated the record then and still do, when it came to paying for pile of records could I bollocks find it...how do you think I feel now. ..I'd love to own that record now. .lol

Dave L

• Helpful 1
Social source share

Is there any difference in availability between the issue and the different demos? I bought a purple vinyl demo from Soul Bowl in the 90s and I remember he had a waste range of differently coloured demos for sale, e.g. blue/purple/black vinyl and probably some other fancy colours as well.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!