Byron Lee & The Dragonaires - Green Onions

Guest Mr Faye

Guest Mr Faye

Now i don't know anything about this record, or find anything bout it, not sure if released on 45 or LP

But if anyone could help me get a copy of this cover of this classic, it would be greatly appreciated...

Here is a link to the song.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fKZU8tEblEM

cheers, my email is : aaronturner75@ymail.com

Aaron

Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 6
  • Views 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Is there anything they didn't cover this lot?  I love 'Frankenstein' great track, heard Boris Gardner version of  Booker T / MG's - Melting Pot the other day, thats a good version.

just remembered there is a seriously great live version of Green Onions by Booker T/The MG's, best by a country mile.. loads of thrashing guitar, lots of attitude!!! :wicked:

good luck on the above mate..

Mal

Edited by Mal.C.
Social source share

Is there anything they didn't cover this lot?  I love 'Frankenstein' great track, heard Boris Gardner version of  Booker T / MG's - Melting Pot the other day, thats a good version.

just remembered there is a seriously great live version of Green Onions by Booker T/The MG's, best by a country mile.. loads of thrashing guitar, lots of attitude!!! :wicked:

good luck on the above mate..

Mal

No basically, the covered absolutely everything, they were an uptown show group which covered all the hits of the period.

Social source share

Now i don't know anything about this record, or find anything bout it, not sure if released on 45 or LP

But if anyone could help me get a copy of this cover of this classic, it would be greatly appreciated...

Here is a link to the song.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fKZU8tEblEM

cheers, my email is : aaronturner75@ymail.com

Aaron

I have it down as being a Jamaican release from 64 on a label called Starline

Social source share