Gene Toones For Sale On Ebay

scotchmartin

My original demo copy (Simco 30,000) of one of the most in-demand northern soul records of all time, Gene Toons - What more do you want (from my life). Musically, a masterpiece in every way. A truly superb vocalist coupled with one of the most haunting and complex orchestral arrangements of all the great Northern Soul 'biggies'.

Reluctant sale but this was the copy that I played through the latter part of Caledoniasoul, time to pass it on.

Label a-side: clean white label, b-side: light marks but good condition white labelVinyl: Overall VG, light scuff at 10 o'clock, feint sleeve wear 2 o'clock, overall very good. A-side plays perfectly through, minimal background noise, no significant crackles. B-side: minimal background noise, few light crackles, plays through well. Light scuff at run-out 3 o'clock nap.

Some other interesting bits too including the Gospel Comforters - Yes God is Real (great gospel funk)

https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=400610248639&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT

post-2084-0-86219900-1384905625_thumb.jp

Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 1
  • Views 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images