John Manship's Tease Auction

snooky

Guest sharmo 1

It's probably going to take John a week to do the wright up on along the lines of .;

And so I give you the sword of swords only a few knights can gaze upon it's majesty , this prize of prizes only one knight can be crownd Arthur to weild the The Excaliber of records , a record of such devastating power slays all other DJ's before it , Behold this ledgend , the vinyl was produced from the first polymer ever made , The pressing plates forged from the silver of slain king's crowns . the Paper on the label made from the last felled and oldest oak of old England , the ink's made from the milk and tear ducts of a unicorn. Only one can possess it now who will pull forth the sword from the stone ?.

Social source share

It's probably going to take John a week to do the wright up on along the lines of .;

And so I give you the sword of swords only a few knights can gaze upon it's majesty , this prize of prizes only one knight can be crownd Arthur to weild the The Excaliber of records , a record of such devastating power slays all other DJ's before it , Behold this ledgend , the vinyl was produced from the first polymer ever made , The pressing plates forged from the silver of slain king's crowns . the Paper on the label made from the last felled and oldest oak of old England , the ink's made from the milk and tear ducts of a unicorn. Only one can possess it now who will pull forth the sword from the stone ?.

Funniest post  I've read on here for a ages.

Someone should start a thread, " Most humorous quotes on SS in 2013"

• Helpful 1
Social source share

Guest sharmo 1

Funniest post  I've read on here for a ages.

Someone should start a thread, " Most humorous quotes on SS in 2013"

Thank you Sir I think we were all getting fed up with holy grails how many holy grails are there ? regards Launcealot

Social source share

And the record....................................................

:wicked:

Peter

:shhh:

Edited by Peter99
  • Helpful 3
Social source share

Guest sharmo 1

And the record....................................................

Hi Nice the record is probably NOT Knights and Arthur. Regards Merlin.

Social source share

Guest sharmo 1

How many copies of the Swans - Nitty Gritty City are there

Is there just one with Mr. butch  the other one " I shook the world" is also one copy as well isn't it ?

Social source share

Guest gordon russell

Surely if they used paper made from an ENGLISH oak............it,s a boot.........the paper used for sandy golden was from a 2,000 year old giant redwood :D

Social source share

Guest gordon russell

It could be a Perigents white demo?

Or   "the aeroplane song".........issue............only know of two demos.........and a box of 50 round butchs nans house :g:  :D

Social source share

can any one think of a northern soul record that has had speculation from word go,but knowone has ever seen one? eg...isnt there suppose to be a sam nesbitt-chase those clouds away on a u.k rca issue?

Well we had that with the Nolan Chance on Bunky recently, but it failed to set the world on fire..

• Helpful 1
Social source share

How many copies of Junior McCants are known? 2 or 3? I saw one in a playlist posted here, I assume its the original, another one owned by the buyer of the copy on popsike, so that's at least two.

That would be Paul Ackley from RAFA club serious shades of Soul... a genuine confirmed copy .

Counting the eBay copy a couple of yr back, 3 plus a acetate I reckon George.

• Helpful 1
Social source share

What about Don Varner on Veep (supposedly)? Or a similar mega rare supposed issue of something? Steve sounds right but as we know there are a few copies the SG? Surely if it's the 'world's rarest' it must be a one known copy job?

:)

Edited by corbett80
  • Helpful 1
Social source share

Guest James Trouble

can any one think of a northern soul record that has had speculation from word go,but knowone has ever seen one? eg...isnt there suppose to be a sam nesbitt-chase those clouds away on a u.k rca issue?

There is an unheard Little John on Go Gate, the release papers have been seen but no sign of the 45.

Social source share