Dry Well Gypsy 45

hello

used to have this when i was a little girl, i really love pyschy type stuff now and kinda fancy gettin a copy again but need to hear it 1st coz may hate it now ,any one got an mpeg please, especially of the b-side,

thanks

Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 17
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

hello

used to have this when i was a little girl, i really love pyschy type stuff now and kinda fancy gettin a copy again but need to hear it 1st coz may hate it now ,any one got an mpeg please, especially of the b-side,

thanks

I posted it up some time bakc,will find it later if nobody does,the other side is "try a little tenderness"..................Ken

Social source share

Oh the memories come flooding back, yes great tune, used to have it on a tape years ago, completly forgot all about it.......what price nowadays ?

5p if your lukcy :P ........................seriously though,£40 or something for orange one,dont know about the blakc one though,deffo more!! whistling.gif

Social source share

5p if your lukcy :P ........................seriously though,£40 or something for orange one,dont know about the blakc one though,deffo more!! whistling.gif

5p is a good guess Ken, mine (Dry Well) has got 10 cents written on the label. Agree at about 40 as Dry Well. As Ellen & Shandels, it went for over 300 on Manships auction a couple of months ago, but as it exactly the same record why bother spending the extra dosh?

Social source share

5p is a good guess Ken, mine (Dry Well) has got 10 cents written on the label. Agree at about 40 as Dry Well. As Ellen & Shandels, it went for over 300 on Manships auction a couple of months ago, but as it exactly the same record why bother spending the extra dosh?

Yeh!!,whats in a name anyway? :ohmy:

Social source share

thanks everyone, sounds flippin amazin, crazy tune,flip isnt really my thing nice version though,,its defoe a love or hate it 45

Social source share

hope ya dont mind but i got one more question for you knowledable chaps..

i got a roger banks tape from the early 9ts and it has a midtempo R+B ish coverup that went 'you are the one' 'when im sad and blue oh ooh i hurry home to you oh ooh' [male vox] and then real in ya face female chorus singing 'you are the one'..over and over

carl underwood on merging was on the same tape as a cover up, anyone know what this was,thoughts of finding this have been keeping me awake at night most my adult life!

Social source share

i got a roger banks tape from the early 9ts and it has a midtempo R+B ish coverup that went 'you are the one' 'when im sad and blue oh ooh i hurry home to you oh ooh' [male vox] and then real in ya face female chorus singing 'you are the one'..over and over

carl underwood on merging was on the same tape as a cover up, anyone know what this was,thoughts of finding this have been keeping me awake at night most my adult life!

Another version of the Leaders - You are the one I love - Blue Rock?, or the more squeeky version by the Adams Apples? ( They actually sing 'when the day is through, I'll run back home to you')

Edited by Simon T
Social source share

Another version of the Leaders - You are the one I love - Blue Rock?, or the more squeeky version by the Adams Apples? ( They actually sing 'when the day is through, I'll run back home to you')

Or!!................I`ve got the leaders but not overkeen :ohmy:

:ohmy:

Social source share

cheers gents but its not the same song..the one im after is probs no later than 64 low fi recording leaning on the R+B side of things..

Social source share

is this the one? covered up as Zeke Strong back then.

zeke_strong_you_re_the_one_cu.mp3

Social source share

my puta wont let me listen to mpeg but hell yeah this is the one 'zeke strong', thanks ,who it by ? please thanks

all that talk of zeke reminds me i need mary ann miles the good/ rare one on celeste 45

Social source share