Fab Unrel. Orig. Acetates Eddie Holland "daydreamer" Etc

Marc Forrest

Hi there,

another run of acetates, all unreleased stuff. All 100 % original, and pretty awesome they soudn too!!

Please pm if seriously interested and I will provide a picture if wanted and short sound snippet for you.

Eddie Holland "Daydreamer"

Magnificent masterpiece and one of only two/three known acetates of this. The 10 Inch acetate does also feature

Valadiers "Tell All Your Friends" another fabulous uptempo Motown tune by this group that had such a limited output on Gordy Rec.! 

Two more nice unrel. tunes on it by Chris Clark and Henry Lumpkin all unrel. although I once had a 7 Inch acetate of the Henry Lumpkin track  which I sold to John Manship so theres at least two of this around.

Looking for serious offers around 2.5 K on this one. 

Brenda Holloway "Lonely Boy"

Awesome and on vinyl unrel. first version of the Eric Mercury biggie. This acetate is 7 Inch and visually VG but plays surprisngly well. I deejay out with it from time to time so you can rest assuered it fits the bill. I once saw another of this being advertised so at least two around.

Offers around 500 UKP 

Cheverettes (?) "You`re A Looser" Bell Sound, uptempo R&B stormer, 

Min. offer now 300 (been let down last time it was up for sale hence the reduction for a quick sale)

Little Jr. Lewis "Can She Give You Fever" Beltone acetate, first version of this by now classic R&B tune

Min. offer 100 USD

Thats it for now, gonna let this run till sunday 1 pm (UK)

Edited by Marc Forrest
  • Helpful 2
Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 

• 1 month later...

Cheers, due to non paying this one delicious 4 track 10 Inch acetate is back up for sale. all unreleased stuff. All 100 % original, and pretty awesome it does sound indeed.

Theres only two around, one belongs to Andy Rix, this one here was found stateside some ten years ago and always had its place in my collection since then.

Please pm if seriously interested

Eddie Holland "Daydreamer"

Magnificent masterpiece and one of only two/three known acetates of this. The 10 Inch acetate does also feature

Valadiers "Tell All Your Friends" another fabulous uptempo Motown tune by this group that had such a limited output on Gordy Rec.! 

Two more nice unrel. tunes on it by Chris Clark and Henry Lumpkin all unrel. although I once had a 7 Inch acetate of the Henry Lumpkin track  which I sold to John Manship so theres at least two of this around.

youtube clip above

Looking for serious offers on this one until sunday 12 am.

Please pm me and thanks for looking.

Social source share