Jesse Fisher-Your Not Loving A Beginner- On Way Out

Kirsty S

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 

Thanks for that. I'm really thick when it comes to buying records,those of you who know me, know I only buy records as pressies for him, dont know the first thing bout them, can you experts help me please. Why is one £80 & the other £150?. xx

Social source share

Thanks for that. I'm really thick when it comes to buying records,those of you who know me, know I only buy records as pressies for him, dont know the first thing bout them, can you experts help me please. Why is one £80 & the other £150?. xx

Now then Kirsty, expect to pay around £100 for the multi coloured label issue and between £120 and £150 if someone is selling the white label with red text  issue, great record, regret selling mine, BTW, did you manage to get him a record box

Kev X

Social source share

Now then Kirsty, expect to pay around £100 for the multi coloured label issue and between £120 and £150 if someone is selling the white label with red text  issue, great record, regret selling mine, BTW, did you manage to get him a record box

Kev X

Thanks Kev, that makes sense, I looked at them both quickly & thought they looked the same. So its the multicoloured one I'm looking for then. Thanks Ockers, sounds like you have set a fair price, now Kev has explained it, I just dont know the first thing when it comes to records. Yes Kev I got him a box on Saturday, we went to Leeds record fair, armed with the info you gave us (so I knew how much I should be paying) & got a really nice 200 count in baby blue (to match the dining room lol) for £30 & they were £50 on that website, so well chuffed. It was from a guy in Bradford & also got him some plastic sleeves, told him he aint having it til xmas day lol. Thanks for your help x

• Helpful 1
Social source share