• Replies 15
  • Views 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest TONY ROUNCE

https://youtube.com/watch?v=Xza6w7sZCsY&search=david%20ruffin

OK, sit back and marvel at the greatest ever male soul vocalist (IMHO) tear his heart out in one of the greatest vocal performances and songs in the history of popular music !!!

whistling.gif

To be honest, I've always thought the late Paul Williams was the greatest 'deep' lead vocalist the Tempts ever had, followed by Dennis Edwards, Ollie Woodson and David Ruffin in that order. But that's just MHO....

...decent clip, though, thanks for pointing it out!

TONE :lol:

Social source share

Superb!

Thanks for shareing.

Why don't they broadcast such things on tv nowadays?

:D:D:D:D:D

I wish they would, all we ever get (If we're lucky) are interupted clips. I would love to see more like this available on TV or for Sale on DVD.

Soul music on TV including complete footage such as this, YES PLEASE.

Edited by 45cellar
Social source share

I wish they would, all we ever get (If we're lucky) are interupted clips. I would love to see more like this available on TV or for Sale on DVD.

Soul music on TV including complete footage such as this, YES PLEASE.

Sorry, I forgot, we must be due a reality cooking makeover quiz of horrors program - which is obviously more important.

Why Soul Music gets such a raw deal on TV escapes me;

For Example, when "Standing In The Shadows Of Motown" was on TV recently it was buried away on on Satelite BBC3 or 4 and not advertised as well as it could have been.

Why not Saturday night BBC1 or 2?

Edited by 45cellar
Social source share

Excellent... :D

Is there any way of saving this to disc ?

if you right click on save as favorites and then save in the normal manner

Just tried to open it aftre saving it but cant find a programme to open it Windows media player wont any one help?

Edited by Tedsoul
Social source share

if you right click on save as favorites and then save in the normal manner

Just tried to open it aftre saving it but cant find a programme to open it Windows media player wont any one help?

Try this. It might look a little complicated but it's easy and you can grab anything in a few minutes with a little practise.

https://javimoya.com/blog/youtube_en.php

Copy and paste the Youtube address into the top box then hit download. Then right click "Download link" and "Save target as" and change the extension to .flv , save it to your desktop or folder.

Once you've downloaded your file you'll need to convert it. It tells you a few examples in the help section but i use Cinemaforge.

Hope this helps

Tomo

Social source share

Try this. It might look a little complicated but it's easy and you can grab anything in a few minutes with a little practise.

https://javimoya.com/blog/youtube_en.php

Copy and paste the Youtube address into the top box then hit download. Then right click "Download link" and "Save target as" and change the extension to .flv , save it to your desktop or folder.

Once you've downloaded your file you'll need to convert it. It tells you a few examples in the help section but i use Cinemaforge.

Hope this helps

Tomo

Thanks Tomo

just tried to do it but could not work out where th .flv has to go can you help

Best Ted

Edited by Tedsoul
Social source share

Thanks Tomo

just tried to do it but could not work out where th .flv has to go can you help

Best Ted

Ted, When you right click and "Save target as" a box pops up with the file name and where you want to save it to. I've just tried it with the David Ruffin file and it's titled "Get video", just add .flv after the "get video" or change it to "David Ruffin.flv" then save it.

Tomo

Social source share

Ted, When you right click and "Save target as" a box pops up with the file name and where you want to save it to. I've just tried it with the David Ruffin file and it's titled "Get video", just add .flv after the "get video" or change it to "David Ruffin.flv" then save it.

Tomo

Hi Tomo

still cant get this to work has well, ive down load it like stated, it saves has file get video. when i open it ask me what program i want to open it with i click on flv player then box pops up but nothing. i was wondering when do i need to convert file to open.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert