Rare Israeli Sons Of The Kingdom, Newban, Idris Muhammad Etc

Ladymidnight

Hi,

Selling a few things to pay for a want. PM if interested and thanks for looking!

First one for offers:

Sons of the Kingdom - Hey There/Modernization. Very rare Israeli 45 with "Modernization" in a different and IMO superior version to the KOG 45. "Hey There" is superb sweet soul. Record is VG+ with some minor surface marks, plays well.

ADDITIONAL NOTE: just noticed that on one of my decks, there is two brief skips on "Hey There". On the other deck it doesn't skip and sounds fine. Can't see anything that would cause this, but must be mentioned now that I know. On the worse-playing deck, the skips were no longer there when I took some more weight off the tonearm. I have played both sides out on a few occasions without problems. Also tested it on 3 more decks at work today and it plays fine on all of them.

Labels are pasted on a little off-center but the record is properly centered.

Includes the pic sleeve in great shape. I am reluctant about letting this one go, but a good enough offer would persuade me:)

And a few for set sale:

Newban 2 LP on Guinness. Rare and great LP incl "Free your mind" & "If I could make you mine". This is the US original, not the Jap reissue. Record is VG++, glossy with a couple of light hairlines nap, sounds great. Cover is VG+ with ring wear and edge wear on top & bottom. Cut corner top right. Looking for £200

Idris Muhammad - Could Heaven Ever Be Like This promo 12" on Kudu. Small and very faint sticker residue marks on labels (two on Could Heaven side, one on flipside), otherwise a lovely copy, VG++ to NM. £60

Willow Band - Willow Man promo 12" on Epic. Solid VG+ copy with a few surface scuffs and minor marks, plays fine. £65

Larry Wu - Let Me Show You - Atco. US 12" issue with long vocal & instrumental. VG++ to NM, beautiful copy. £40

Edited by Ladymidnight
Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 0
  • Views 830
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source