Help Required : Richard Searling Soul Sauce

Guest stash313

Guest stash313

Hi people,

I was wondering if anybody could help...

Was looking forward to hearing Richard on Smooth tonight ( 24/6/06 ) but unfortunately was held up and didn't get home in time, could anybody provide me with a copy of tonights show. All 3 hours if possible but if not just the full last hour tribute to Freddie Gorman.

Either Casette, CD, MP3 or VHS will suffice and of course I will pay for the copy and postage.

Also give who ever managed to get me a copy a pint or bacardi & coke depending on your persuasion...

Thanks a lot,

You can PM me or e: livesey1@hotmail.com

Many thanks once again

Social source share

• Replies 1
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Hi people,

I was wondering if anybody could help...

Was looking forward to hearing Richard on Smooth tonight ( 24/6/06 ) but unfortunately was held up and didn't get home in time, could anybody provide me with a copy of tonights show. All 3 hours if possible but if not just the full last hour tribute to Freddie Gorman.

Either Casette, CD, MP3 or VHS will suffice and of course I will pay for the copy and postage.

Also give who ever managed to get me a copy a pint or bacardi & coke depending on your persuasion...

Thanks a lot,

You can PM me or e: livesey1@hotmail.com

Many thanks once again

It ended up more a tribute to Searling's 50th birthday celebrations!! There was more fuss about that blokes fiftieth than the queens eightieth this year ! :thumbsup:

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!