Mike

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 6
  • Views 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

I have also bought many vinyl records from Toto, and have never had a problem, shame that certain swindling bastards are giving the true dealers of Belgium a bad name.

Social source share

I'VE BEEN GOING TO BELGIUM FOR OVER 15 YEARS BUYING AND SELLING RECORDS AND MUST SAY THAT THE MAJORITY OF DEALERS AND COLLECTORS ARE FRIENDLY AND HONEST. HOWEVER THERE ARE A FEW SO CALLED COLLECTORS/DEALERS WHO MYSELF AND MICK SMITH HAVE CAUGHT OR SUSPECTED OF STEALING RECORDS AT THE FAIRS THERE.A FEW TOP NOTCH COLLECTIONS HAVE BEEN STOLEN IN THE PAST AROUND THE BRUSSELS AREA THAT WE KNOW OF.THESE RECORDS COULD CERTAINLY BE OFFERED OVER HERE TO THE NORTHERN COLLECTORS,BUT BEWARE IF THESE PEOPLE ARE SCUM ENOUGH TO BREAK INTO PEOPLES HOUSES AND STEAL THEM THEY WILL THINK NOTHING OF TRYING TO RIP YOU OFF.TO BE FAIR IT'S ONLY A FEW WHO GIVE THE REST A BAD NAME. :thumbsup:

Social source share

I bought a Betty Turner off a Belgian guy a month back, it arrived within 4 days, top record and service - name was Patrick.Records - any of you remember the Belgian scam artist around 4 years ago who took loads of people for a ride - fortunately I sent my money registered and it was never signed for, so it was returned to me unopened!

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!