Anyone Got This On A White Demo?

Gasher

• Replies 18
  • Views 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Came up as speaker cables when I cut & paste ???

You obviously missed the irony.. :(

thats the joke Paul

they are

NORTHERN SOUL speaker cabels..

what the f*** is that ????

do they only operate when playing Northern Soul :thumbsup:

Social source share

Guest Awake 502

$130 buy now ... for feckin cables! Oh but 'northern soul' cables, that's another thing. They must be rare. :thumbsup:

Wouldn't put that cheap rubbish on my system, these are what you want :(

<< HERE >>

Social source share

Wow they must be the Frank Wilson of speaker cables! :lol:

What over used, over rated rubbish :ohmy::P

Do you actually think speaker cables of that quality would do 'our' records any justice.....I doubt it IMO, proberly better if your an LP colector and they were all stone mint condition, but playing 40+ year old vinyl cant see the point. suppose it goes down what your into some people would say it pointless paying out £2000+ for an original when you can get it on re-issue for £5, horses for courses but, would it be a better quality sound on old 45's IMO nah..........

Edited by Baz
Social source share

Guest rachel

What over used, over rated rubbish :ohmy::lol:

Do you actually think speaker cables of that quality would do 'our' records any justice.....I doubt it IMO, proberly better if your an LP colector and they were all stone mint condition, but playing 40+ year old vinyl cant see the point. suppose it goes down what your into some people would say it pointless paying out £2000+ for an original when you can get it on re-issue for £5, horses for courses but, would it be a better quality sound on old 45's IMO nah..........

Probably not worth going to that extreme but does make a difference using decent quality cables, clearer sound etc even on old 45s. I've upgraded mine a couple of times, though I'll admit the difference is more noticeable on (cough) CDs.

Social source share

Guest Stuart T

What over used, over rated rubbish :D:lol:

:lol::lol::D

Amazing how the sound improves with better reproduction, even my scratchy Jamaican originals sound better every time I improve something in the system. But I think Noprdost stuff is a complete rip off and the claimed engineering practices of many of these cable manufacturers sounds dodgy to me. People like Anti-Cables do stuff as good for a lot less.

Edited by Stuart T
Social source share

I heard a whole box load have turned up.

No phone calls please

Well I got a set when they first came out. In a Soul Bowl soul pack Only cost 1/6d for 300 records (Larry Clinton issue, Don Gardner, Lester Tipton, Del Larks demo etc etc, deck speakers and of course the cables.

blush.gif

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!