• Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest southpaw

these are all on auction at the minute,if you could own just one,

what would it be,and why

ricky.

sock it to em shorty.

Hi mate, for me it would be Bobby Paris - I walked away the lyrics are just pure class :ohmy:
Social source share

what would it be,and why

ricky.

sock it to em shorty.

Emanuel Lasky Dont lead me on.

Listening to it as I type for obvious sad reasons. As someone aptly said earlier "awesome"!!!! :ohmy:

KTF.

Drew.

Social source share

Guest ShaneH

ella woods for me. brilliant!

last time I heard it out was a few years back by Chuddy at Sheridans. A battered copy too which was pointed out to us by Chuddy prior to playing it :D

Shane

Social source share

Guest rachel

Ella Woods for me too.

Is it that pricey then ?

Last few on ebay gone for anything between $300 (VG) and nearly $800 (M).

Social source share

Ella Woods for me too. Am contemplating a bid....

Absolutely love Montclairs too, but don't want to own a copy. Still has me leaping around like a loony whenever i hear it... :D

Social source share

Guest TONY ROUNCE

what would it be,and why

ricky.

sock it to em shorty.

None of the above, but if anyone fancies treating me to JM's John and the Wierdest (on sale @ Cleethorpes for two and a half grand) I'll willingly accept it as a late birthday present!

TONE :D

Social source share

Absolutely love Montclairs too, but don't want to own a copy. Still has me leaping around like a loony whenever i hear it... :lol:

the other side to the Montclairs is really nice :D 'hey you' is abit over played IMO i've been spining 'wait for me' on the odd occation which sounds alot fresher and about a tenth of the price :lol:

P.S can i have them all keep what i want and off load the rest :lol:

Social source share

Hi mate, for me it would be Bobby Paris - I walked away the lyrics are just pure class :D

========

the issue of this was one of earliest ebay strikes

stone mint issue $140 ,,however the guy put the full value + insurance on the pack and i had to pay an extra £40 from customs....

still got a bargain thi methinks........

ive also got the john drevars....nice to know got a couple of dear ones...lol

Social source share

what would it be,and why

ricky.

sock it to em shorty.

Hi Ricky .......none of them ...BUT ...if he has a copy to auction of the EXTREMES

I'll have a go........ATB Steve

Social source share

I love the Cashmeres tune,But does anybody have an mp3 of the other side to Showstoppers.I would be gratefull as im sat out here in the middle of the north-sea enjoying myself listening to the tunes you guy's put up on here.Thank's

Hi Wally is either Keith with you or Ritchie blush.gif ATB Stevie

Social source share

No mate,Keith & Ritchie are into the Drilling and Exploration side of thing's,Im on the Construction & Maintenance side.We are the guy's who keep the oil & gas flowing,the one's that do all the work blush.gif .

I shall wait and see what the Gash's comment's are :lol:

Thanks Wally...for letting others on soul source know what a hazardous job you and the guys do...Just a soulie .Stevie z
Social source share

I think this sum's you you up Jeffrey

Just when you thought it was safe to enter a soul night,up pops HEADSEY

Enough said,now run along son or i will be forced to tell everyone on here how you were asked to stop playing at a venue in Newcastle because the tune's you were playing were SHi#e :huh: .Bye now and have a nice day. :D:D:D

Social source share

the other side to the Montclairs is really nice :D 'hey you' is abit over played IMO i've been spining 'wait for me' on the odd occation which sounds alot fresher and about a tenth of the price :D

Baz, you're gettin your Montclairs & Monclairs mixed up mate :D

'wait for me' .............choon :huh:

Social source share

Guest Spinning Vinyl

Ty Karim for me :yes:

Have Brooks Bros, Ella Woods, Emanuel Laskey, Sam Dees, Volumes, Soul Bros Inc and Gail Anderson anyway :yes:

:(

Edited by Spinning Vinyl
Social source share

Absolutely love Montclairs too, but don't want to own a copy. Still has me leaping around like a loony whenever i hear it... :unsure:

"Hey Youoooh, hey youoohh!... i need you here by my side,here by my side....don't try to fight it darlin', don't run and hide...ooohhhoohhoooooo........

Wot a fantastically amazingly brilliant song!!!!!!!!!........talk about soul heaven! I'm there whenever i hear it!!! So, so uplifting..............u can tell i like it, can't ya.......... :D

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!