Dj Sets From Filthy Soul 27Th December 2013

The whole Alldayer was broadcast live on Starpoint Radio. For those that missed it, here are some of the sets (including playlists on the link)

The volume that you'll hear dropping is the microphone, that wasn't picked up through the mixer. Enjoy!!

Steve Guarnori

John Browne

Andy Jones

Wayne Arbon and Bob Smith

https://www.mixcloud.com/neil-forbes/wayne-arbon-and-bob-smith-at-filthy-soul-27th-dec-2013/ 

• Helpful 2
Social source share

The whole Alldayer was broadcast live on Starpoint Radio. For those that missed it, here are some of the sets (including playlists on the link)

The volume that you'll hear dropping is the microphone, that wasn't picked up through the mixer. Enjoy!!

Steve Guarnori

John Browne

Andy Jones

Wayne Arbon and Bob Smith

https://www.mixcloud.com/neil-forbes/wayne-arbon-and-bob-smith-at-filthy-soul-27th-dec-2013/ 

Quality all the way .. but then again , i already know the Filthy format ..glad you guys found a new and better home and have kept true to the original format ! 

hope my good friend Elias was there to enjoy those great playlists :thumbsup:

post-5460-0-44869200-1389467808_thumb.jp

• Helpful 2
Social source share

Quality all the way .. but then again , i already know the Filthy format ..glad you guys found a new and better home and have kept true to the original format ! 

hope my good friend Elias was there to enjoy those great playlists :thumbsup:

You like the new venue Nev  :thumbsup: We be getting you back soon to spin a few of them rare 45`s ,Elias always asks after ya.

Yes Elias and crew were on fine form at last filthy`s,whistles and hand claps etc,you know the drill fella :D .

• Helpful 1
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!