Freddy & Bobby - Come On Back (zodiac)

Guest howieparis

Guest howieparis

can anyone please post a soundfile of this track? would be great! any help much appreciated....

thanks in advance,

howie :huh:

Social source share

• Replies 11
  • Views 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest howieparis

Exactly the same as the one on Boo ... Bros of Soul ... isn't it... well it was the last time i heard it.

yeah I know, but the same was told about A Dream by the Bros of Soul on Shock and Creations on Zodiac (same group btw), BUT there's a slight difference in production... :huh:

Social source share

Sorry Howie... i was talking about Come on Back.... you might be right about it being different ... but it sounded the same to me ... (cob that is)

Geoff Buckley ... he is on this site ... plays it by Freddy and Bobby regularly... pm him .. he's a nice guy and he'll tell you.... i'll ask him for you if you want ... let me know blush.gif

Social source share

Guest howieparis

i'll ask him for you if you want ... let me know blush.gif

thanks, would be great if you could do me this favour blush.gif

regards, howie

Social source share

can anyone please post a soundfile of this track? would be great! any help much appreciated....

thanks in advance,

howie :yes:

(Received message off Joan)

Hi,

Re Freddy&Bobby,As i remember they are the same recording,i haven't the B.O.S on Boo to play them back to back as i sold it about 20 years ago.At the time i could not see the point of having two of the same recording.

PM me if you would like my number to play record over the phone.

Regards,

Geoff Buckley

Edited by Geoff B
Social source share

yeah I know, but the same was told about A Dream by the Bros of Soul on Shock and Creations on Zodiac (same group btw), BUT there's a slight difference in production... :yes:

HI HOWIE ,JOAN , I HAVE BOTH VERSION THINK THE ARE THE SAME WILL BRING THEM TO AMLWCH THIS SAT SO JOAN OR MIKE CAN UP LOAD THEM FOR YOU, IS THE barbara_mercer A DREAM , ISSUED ON 45 OR UNISSED

TA

STEVE T

Social source share

Guest howieparis

WILL BRING THEM TO AMLWCH THIS SAT SO JOAN OR MIKE CAN UP LOAD THEM FOR YOU, IS THE barbara_mercer A DREAM , ISSUED ON 45 OR UNISSED

TA

STEVE T

Hi Steve,

would be great! :thumbsup:

as far as I know was the Barbara Mercer never issued..

regards, Howie

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!