Fluffy Falana - My Little Cottage NOW HAVE A COPY

Foi

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 

Hi

Had a look at your likes, list of tunes that brought back lots of memories... Don Gardner - Cheatin Kind, old friend had one of the copies back in the day...around 81' I think, blew me away when i first heard it, what a tune! Helen Shapiro, was another one of my faves as well back in the early 80s, George Kirby, General Assembly,Lester Tipton....all classics..but we must not forget tunes like Al Williams - I Am Nothing, Cecil Washington- I Dont Like To Lose, Masqueraders- Do You Love Me Baby, Ringleaders- Baby What Has Happened To Our Love, Emanuel Laskey - I'm A Peace Loving Man...getting goose pimples already!!!!!!! What memories.......!

Edited by foi
  • Helpful 2
Social source share

• 1 month later...

Never seen a demo of any alphas as well as this.

I've stumbled across a couple of WDs on Alpha of earlier numbers...never seen a demo for FF though...would be nice!

Social source share

Wiganer1 , i was hoping to go to Gloucester but cant make it, though be tempting just to hear Fluffy again!! Been a long time since i danced to that one at an allnighter i can tell ya!

Ta for the luck in finding one as well, might need it.

Ray, Many thanks for the info on eBay...I had it down for future e-mail alerts and never received a notification about this one being listed up!

No wonder they call it Evilbay!

Will keep an eye on it

Edited by foi
Social source share

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hmm optimistic with only £125 your max,sold one not so long back,proper mint copy for £175

Just saying.

Dazz

Hi Dazz

Willing to go to £175 if mintish, last one went for around that about a month ago from a well known seller, just got to be quicker off the mark thats all!!

Edited by foi
Social source share

Dave, thanks for the input I take what you are saying , but prices are all subjective in what we think they are worth (irrespective of what the dealers, price guides or Popsike say) its all down to how much we are willing to pay with regard to the tune. I had my old copy of Wade Flemons - Jeanette come from an 80s Soul Bowl pack, so cost me the grand sum of what would have been £5-10 but there is no way I would pay what it is supposedly worth now! In a way prices have spiralled out of control with trigger happy eBayers paying stupid money even for bootlegs!
Still in saying that there might be someone out there that is no longer in need of their Fluffy copy, it would go to a good home I can guarantee you that, it'll have a luxury lined sleeve and all fuss and bother that a truly loved tune deserves!

Edited by foi
Social source share

• 8 months later...
  • 7 months later...
Guest Classic45s

Hi there...not sure if you found your copy of Fluffy, but we have one up on auction, closing tomorrow 11/2 at 9 pm eastern.  It's at www.classic45s.com

Thanks

Social source share