Anyone Know This? Is It A Released Track?

Guest penny
Go to solution Solved by Guest penny,

Guest sharmo 1

Get this , I sold one at stables last week for fifteen quid. And had been in my sales box for ages , not that good a record really . Happy with the fifteen quid . Sharmo.

Social source share

Get this , I sold one at stables last week for fifteen quid. And had been in my sales box for ages , not that good a record really . Happy with the fifteen quid . Sharmo.

you should have rubbed off the label, made they surface look g and written on the sleeve unknown and unreleased r&b belter....price 400 GBP. people migh have cued up for it LOL

On a serious note, what really is "frightening"...it wasnt just the buyer, have a look at bid history :o ??!

Social source share

Guest sharmo 1

I love acetates and collected them for years but I always do as much research as I can before I buy one . One of the big problems is finding a decent sounding tune and buying it , then finding out it's the b side to common record  Still for me a very fascinating area of collecting I always think that the acetate is the closest you ever get to the source. Great stuff.

Social source share

Fantastic, Thanks everyone. I was pretty sure I'd heard it and wouldnt have bid but I do like it. Some poor sucker there going to be gutted, especially considering that I got a proper rare and great track off the same seller for a fraction of the price :-)

Social source share

• Solution

Obvious why winner thought this was unreleased. Who on hearth would have released such an awful track?

Why would they think that? There's 1000s of awful tracks been released.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!