Trading Tunes

• Replies 3
  • Views 984
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

The decision to trade a record for another ...usually one you really want.. against letting a record you really want to keep ... go .Do you suffer this plight?ATB Stevie
have done but it's like losing your virginity..it gets easier but sometimes still hurts........how bad do you want that certain tune ??? you have to weigh it up...if i'd got all the blinding records i'd traded over the years then i would have a fabulous collection...but it would be a Museum...and I like to move on...still got enough crackers for a mean Oldies Spot...but I like trading it's a buzz..and i progress and hopefully my spots don't become stale....no jokes about acne blush.gif
Social source share

The decision to trade a record for another ...usually one you really want.. against letting a record you really want to keep ... go .Do you suffer this plight?ATB Stevie

Tell me about it! I always try to get the record I traded back some other way but more often than not they've suddenly tripled in price!!!! Funny that....

Social source share

the laws of trading are involved, but basically it is whatever you are trading is nowhere near as expensive as you thought it was but the one you are trading it for is massively more expensive than you thought it was, funny isnt it blush.gif

mark

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!