Shake! - Friday 7th July 2006

Guest Rowly

Guest Rowly

post-1305-1151444762.jpg

SHAKE! - Friday 7th July 2006

In keeping with the Shake selection policy, we once again offer a mix of established and new names to the DJ starting line-up.

Star strikers Val Palmer and Catford Chris Dale are seasoned professionals - tried and tested throughout the land with a winning blend of R&B and Soul and even a bit of Ska from Chris. In the Theo walcott role, Long Tall Shorty's Clovis Taylor swops his bass for his box of R&B and Jazz for the very first time. Mark Raison performs the holding midfield role.

Glorious cup winners? Come and hear for yourself.

Free admission at The Pleasure Unit, Bethnal Green Road, E2. Kick off 8.30ish. Final whistle 2am. No admission after the midnight hour.

Edited by Rowly
  • Replies 7
  • Views 747
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Posted Images

Guest Rowly

Hi Dave -

Go left out of Bethnal Green Tube and down Bethnal Green Road. The PU is a big black painted pub on on the other side of the road - next to the Tesco Metro Store.... about a 5 min walk.

Hope to see you there!

Thanks guys - I think three or four of us will be coming from Walthamstow.

Have you got an idea of DJ times - I want to make sure we are there for Val Palmer's set.

Cheers,

Dave

Guest MonkeyMod

Dave,

I've not got definate times sorted but the guests do an early and late set each. Val first one won't be before ten. More likely to be around 10.30.

See you later. Thanks,

Mark

Guest Andy BB

Monkey - Can you warn that Palmer bird that if she plays any of her instrumental sh*te I'm going to set fire to the decks.

Ayethangyou