Andy Dyson Emailaccount Hacked

Soulof

Hi there,

Just got an email from Andy Dyson same hacked type Ady Croasdell had a few months ago.   Can someone pls with time on their hands call Andy and tell him his emailaccount is hacked.

sorry if this has been put up already

thanks  Olof

Social source share

The good news Andy and his good wife have the situation in hand.

Was concerned they needed help but thought best to ring his home before doing anything else.

Just spoke to her and was informed it was a scam and hope nobody was taken in by these crooks.

When reading the email it sounded not how Andy would convey his problems, with tears in his eyes

these people must think we are idiots.

Take care everyone.

Micky Gynn

Social source share

The good news Andy and his good wife have the situation in hand.

Was concerned they needed help but thought best to ring his home before doing anything else.

Just spoke to her and was informed it was a scam and hope nobody was taken in by these crooks.

When reading the email it sounded not how Andy would convey his problems, with tears in his eyes

these people must think we are idiots.

Take care everyone.

Micky Gynn

Yes that first line didn't sound quite right did it? - What a pain, I hope he sorts it ok.

Len :thumbsup: 

Social source share

Guest gordon russell

Yes that first line didn't sound quite right did it? - What a pain, I hope he sorts it ok.

see.....you're not important enough to get hacked..........however from time to time you hack me off :lol:  :lol:

Social source share

see.....you're not important enough to get hacked..........however from time to time you hack me off :lol:  :lol:

Only you could find a reason on this thread for a dig........"I'm writing this with tears in my eyes" - HAPPY NEW YEAR TERRY! :D 

See ya Sat at The Bowl :wink: 

Social source share

Guest gordon russell

I didn't think he would need any money if he was in the Ukraine buying records so just deleted it :)

well stuart........happy new year to you  and l do hope you will be on fine form  on the 18th...when we shall talk and have the crac.....at the only place possible

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!