Www.soulmusic.co.uk - Original Us 45's For Sale

Steve Plumb

I've just launched my web site www.soulmusic.co.uk

Small and dinky with a few quality tunes for sale :-)

There's a selection of original Northern Soul, 70's Modern & Crossover, Funk, Sweet & Deep 45's for sale.

Sound files and label scans are provided for each side, so you can have a look and listen before you buy!

Going for quality over quantity - each record has been specially hand-picked to cover a range of styles and prices so hopefully there will be something for everyone!

Records can be bought and paid for immediately and will be shipped the very next day.

New 45's will be added regularly.

Your thoughts on the site would be welcome (good and bad!)

Cheers

Steve Plumb

Edited by Steve P
Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 1
  • Views 692
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

I've just launched my web site www.soulmusic.co.uk

Small and dinky with a few quality tunes for sale :-)

There's a selection of original Northern Soul, 70's Modern & Crossover, Funk, Sweet & Deep 45's for sale.

Sound files and label scans are provided for each side, so you can have a look and listen before you buy!

Going for quality over quantity - each record has been specially hand-picked to cover a range of styles and prices so hopefully there will be something for everyone!

Records can be bought and paid for immediately and will be shipped the very next day.

New 45's will be added regularly.

Your thoughts on the site would be welcome (good and bad!)

Cheers

Steve Plumb

Hi All

Although i've had no official replies to this thread just gotta say a MASSIVE thanks to all the soul-sourcers who have sent pm's, emails and messages of support for the site :thumbsup:

(All good and positive by the way :lol: )

Looking at the site stats it's clear that shed loads of people came thru from soul-source, so thanks also to all concerned :shhh:

There are currently 24 tunes available to listen to on the site. Got a 'Top 24' from the stats of how many times each track has been downloaded and played........makes very interesting reading regarding the style of the tune and where it is in the list - might publish it at the end of the week if there's any interest in it?

Onwards and upwards

Steve Plumb

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!