Time To Big Up A Seller

Godzilla

Just like to say cheers to Northern Nev. Great service, good prices and grading, friendly PMs and a freebie in the package.

As there's no official feedback sytem when buying from sellers who advertise on soul source and good manners costs nothing I thought I'd take the opportunity to say cheers. so here goes:

Cheers Nev :thumbsup:

Godz

Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 3
  • Views 918
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Just like to say cheers to Northern Nev. Great service, good prices and grading, friendly PMs and a freebie in the package.

As there's no official feedback sytem when buying from sellers who advertise on soul source and good manners costs nothing I thought I'd take the opportunity to say cheers. so here goes:

Cheers Nev
:yes:

Godz

Good thread Godz,just recieved a couple from Pete S which did exactly what they said on the tin!

Also like to big up MarkRes, due to a mix up thing's didn't turn out well but he sorted it out prompto!

BIG UP the good guy dealer's
:yes:

Cheer's Paul Woosnam

Social source share

Good thread Godz,just recieved a couple from Pete S which did exactly what they said on the tin!

Also like to big up MarkRes, due to a mix up thing's didn't turn out well but he sorted it out prompto!

BIG UP the good guy dealer's
:thumbsup:

Cheer's Paul Woosnam

Thanks Kidinquisitive in America. Got the 45, lovely condition and speedy delivery. :shhh::lol:

Jordi

Social source share

Guest rachel

Always nice to hear good reports on sellers, makes a change from all the buying hassles, and useful for others to know :thumbsup:

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!