soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 12
  • Views 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

• 2 years later...

Hi ,don't know if this thread is relevant anymore ? I have literally hundreds of back issues of Blues & Soul,including very early ones, that i have amassed over the years while building my own collection. I will check your "wants" against my duplicate copies list and make a note in the event you read this post.Anybody else interested just shout out.

Smoothsoulman

Social source share

• 1 month later...

Hi dont know if this post is relevent any more came across it by accident and it is over two years old ! Might be able to help you out with some of your Blues and Soul 'wants' if your still looking for them if interested please email me or reply to this thread my email charles-brian@sky.com

Cheers

Charlie

Social source share

• 9 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 11 months later...
Guest David Bullock

I have all of the early Blues and Soul issues you are after (if you still are that is). Decided to part with my entire collection from issue 24 to issue 324 as could do with the cash. Will be going on Ebay probably if no offers. Cheers. Also have all of the early Black Music Magazines if anyone's interested as well. All in great condition. Would prefer them all to go to folk who are going to enjoy them. Cheers. 

Social source share

10 hours ago, David Bullock said:

I have all of the early Blues and Soul issues you are after (if you still are that is). Decided to part with my entire collection from issue 24 to issue 324 as could do with the cash. Will be going on Ebay probably if no offers. Cheers. Also have all of the early Black Music Magazines if anyone's interested as well. All in great condition. Would prefer them all to go to folk who are going to enjoy them. Cheers. 

Do you have any echoes for sale

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!