Is Anyone On Here Familiar With 'breaks'?

It's just I've got this album which could be right up the street of those who look for funky breaks to sample (I think it may be previously unknown) but I know nothing whatsoever about this scene...just wondered if anybody on here knows about this sort of stuff

Social source share

• Replies 6
  • Views 934
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest biggles

It's just I've got this album which could be right up the street of those who look for funky breaks to sample (I think it may be previously unknown) but I know nothing whatsoever about this scene...just wondered if anybody on here knows about this sort of stuff

Good one for that ....I kind of live in headphones ..always making tracks round here( I spare the neighbours from it)we use "real" instruments.guitars,bass,keyboards and stuff but do like a good sample(or a bad one sometimes come to that :thumbsup: ) Does that "High In Grass" track really sound like "Give It Up Or Turn It Loose"?.....i,ll have a look for it on Limewire....loads of interesting stuff on that link.....cheers.Also if there is anyone here who does music and you want some great "live" soul drums for your tracks theres a "sample" cd called "Drummers Of Motown" which is exactly what it says on the tin ...a real joy to use.........would happily sort you with it..... feel free to pm ................laters ......ack...

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!