Tamla Motown Tmg 1000-Kim Weston - Do Like I Do

Donkit

Guest trickbag
Details about  TMG 1000 The Marvelettes -Finders Keepers/Kim Weston - Do Like I Do Tamla Motown TMG 1000 The Marvelettes -Finders Keepers/Kim Weston - Do Like I Do Tamla Motown See original listing
imgLoading_30x30.gif$T2eC16ZHJI!E9qSO9evfBRRc2n4Wcg~~60_35.J
imgEndedCvi_96x96.pngPhotos not available for this variation

Item condition:
Used

Vinyl - near mint

Ended:
24 Mar, 2013 18:07:10 GMT

Winning bid:
£47.00
6 bids ]

No additional import charges on delivery.
This item will be sent through the Global Postage Programme and includes international tracking. Learn more

Postage:
£3.50 Standard Delivery| See details

Item location:
littlehampton, West Sussex, United Kingdom

looks like your on the money Mick.

ricky.

Social source share

:yes: 

I'd say about £50 (at least that's what I do them for) Bit more if it's a demo.

Cheers

Mick

:hatsoff2: HI ALL...Mick  I Have to disagree with that valuation, the reason is it's limited number & it is only available as TMG1000 also other rare late TMG # such as TMG 864 is a good bench mark to value the rare issues, so although £50 seems OK, I think £70 would be right for a mint issue :yes: DAVE K

• Helpful 2
Social source share

This was part of a box set of singles, as you may know.

The set was also put out as a promos as well as the stock copies that you could get in the shops. I can remember seeing the promo set for sale not long after it was released - I've no idea what the price was though!

I did find a stock copy of this single many years later though, it cost a couple of quid or so!

Social source share

https://www.popsike.com/kim-weston-do-like-i-do-the-marvelettes-tamla-motown-tmg-1000-demo-G-stamp/121074747501.html

i picked up a mint issue copy for £1 at a bedford record fair a few years ago...

also remember the uk frank wilson demo you got for a £1.00 at car boot sale st.neots .....lol and what about the tony galla and don ray issues.......

anyway back to topic sold a copy £50.00 just before xmas, originally had it up for £70 with no interest

• Helpful 3
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!