Netty & Azza GOT MARRIED

This is such a great thing to post .... NETTY & AZZA ARE GETTING MARRIED ON 5th AUGUST ... & they asked me yesterday if i would post this for them... so that all their friends they don't get to see in person will get an invite.

Anybody who knows Netty and Azza .... will know all too well what they've been through ... and put us through!!... and will know how special this day is going to be ... i doubt there will be a dry eye in the house!

Anyway ... if you know the happy couple ... then they would love you to be part of their special day ...click below for details ... please feel free to pm me :thumbsup:

This is so great...! :shhh:

• Replies 38
  • Views 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

I wouldn't miss this one for anything !! I'm on my way to sunny Wales that day, for yet another holiday, so will be leaving a little later than planned and popping in for a couple of handstands up the wall with Netty :shhh:

Bestestestest news I've had for a while. A couple who really do deserve every happiness they get :thumbsup:

Edited by Mandy

Take it this is Netty from Wigan? Not seen or spoke in years although we've probably been in the same building.

Best wishes to the happy couple, hope they have a great day :shhh::thumbsup:

Yes it is Chalky .... top girl and no mistake .. will give them your best wishes :lol:

In fact .... they're going to be at the next Middleton ... will make sure to point her out .

Edited by jumpinjoan

Yes it is Chalky .... top girl and no mistake .. will give them your best wishes :thumbsup:

In fact .... they're going to be at the next Middleton ... will make sure to point her out .

Cheers Joan :shhh: Never forget going back to her house after Tony's one Sunday, gang of us, sat for hours talking records with Ozzie, one of few times ever caught him in serious mode :lol: Went to local do down end of her street that Sunday nioght too if I remember rightly

• 3 weeks later...

Yes it is Chalky .... top girl and no mistake .. will give them your best wishes :thumbsup:

Is it Netty that went out with Mark Walmsley (Tich from Macc)? If so Joan would you pass on my bestest regards - havent seen her in years but a true diamond that girl

Grant

Cheers Joan :thumbsup: Never forget going back to her house after Tony's one Sunday, gang of us, sat for hours talking records with Ozzie, one of few times ever caught him in serious mode :lol: Went to local do down end of her street that Sunday nioght too if I remember rightly

ha ha know the pub Chalky - went there too with her and a few others one night in the late 80's! Think Pete Lawson (and a lad called Mick - cant remember his surname but a top lad) was staying with her then - remember the Jack Russels!

I'm having to mandyout again on this one!!! Can't believe it but logistics just not working with the holiday and having the little un with me means I'd have to babysit my own child at a wedding ... no no no no no never :thumbsup::lol::lol:

Joan, wish them all the best from me and tell them I'm so so sorry to be missing their special day but hopefully we'll catch up later on :lol:

I'm having to mandyout again on this one!!! Can't believe it but logistics just not working with the holiday and having the little un with me means I'd have to babysit my own child at a wedding ... no no no no no never :thumbsup::lol::lol:

Joan, wish them all the best from me and tell them I'm so so sorry to be missing their special day but hopefully we'll catch up later on :lol:

Awh Mandy.... of course i will ... would you believe they've asked me to take my video camera :P:lol:

Mandy... saw Netty on Wednesday.... she was upset you're not going to be able to be there gal!

Oh .... and Neeta says hi!

Dont forget to remember me to Netty if you would Joan.....oh and if thats' Neeta as in Anita (ex of Dave Holland - married to Charlie?) say Hi to her next time you see her please.

If you take any pics of the night dont forget to post them up on here ph34r.gif

Grant

Dont forget to remember me to Netty if you would Joan.....oh and if thats' Neeta as in Anita (ex of Dave Holland - married to Charlie?) say Hi to her next time you see her please.

If you take any pics of the night dont forget to post them up on here ph34r.gif

Grant

Actually... i did mention you to them Grant... they said they'd love to see you again and to come to the night do ... :yes:

Cant wait absolutely brilliant couple :thumbsup: love them both to bits Anita,s a little earth angel !

Will be in Church at 2pm with my angelic voice beltin out the hymms :thumbsup:

Me too Ian ... can't wait either!!

It's going to be such a fantastic day.... just a really good happy day... see you in church... i won't be singing though!

Congratulations to NETTY & AZZA.....XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Would love to be there , but djaying at a charity bash for Lukimia

Love ya loads babes

would be nice to see ya get hitched........finally lololo

Angela sends her best as well

love

SHUTE

Edited by shute

Mandy... saw Netty on Wednesday.... she was upset you're not going to be able to be there gal!

Oh .... and Neeta says hi!

Been trying to work out if we can travel to Caernarvon saturday morning then come back over to Lowton Saturday evening to go back to Caernarvon afterwards ... watch this space :thumbsup:

We were going to come down but someone said Krusey was going to be there with a (Crown Court) suit on so thought we would give it a body swerv :D (be sure to get loads of photos)

A busy celebration weekend for the North West .

Netty and Azza, well done and hope you all have a smashing day / night laugh.gif

Kev J

Edited by ZTSC

unfortunately due to family things (daughter's 16th - am I getting that old :D ) wont be there either...would have been a great excuse to make my Lowton debut too. Sure they'll have a great day & i send them my best wishes via Joan.

Hopefully someone will take loads of pics of their day and post 'em up.

Here's to Netty and Azza

laugh.gif

Grant

Ok... not long now .. CAN'T WAIT!!!

As promised ... here are the DJ times for Saturday.... i'm sure i'll be seeing a lot of you there.

7pm ........ AZZA's OPENING CEREMONY

7.15pm - 8pm.............. DAVE ROBBO

8pm - 8.45pm.............. TOMMY

8.45pm - 9.30pm.......... NEIL GIBSON

9.30pm - 10.45pm........ AZZA & JOHNNY

10.45pm - 12am........... JUMPIN JOAN

12pm - 1am................. PIP

1am - 2am................... DAVE & EDDIE

DON'T FORGET .... BAR OPEN TILL 1am .... MUSIC TILL 2am biggrin.gif

Edited by jumpinjoan

Mandy.... you have to go... because at last... there's a certain man here who's ready to ask you for a dance!! thumbsup.gif

I didn't realise Mel Gibson was invited :huh:

You tell that gorgeous toe tapping Tony he's just gonna have to wait a few more weeks

Edited by Mandy
Guest Stuart Butcher

Ok... not long now .. CAN'T WAIT!!!

As promised ... here are the DJ times for Saturday.... i'm sure i'll be seeing a lot of you there.

7pm ........ AZZA's OPENING CEREMONY

7.15pm - 8pm.............. DAVE ROBBO

8pm - 8.45pm.............. TOMMY

8.45pm - 9.30pm.......... NEIL GIBSON

9.30pm - 10.45pm........ AZZA & JOHNNY

10.45pm - 12am........... JUMPIN JOAN

12pm - 1am................. PIP

1am - 2am................... DAVE & EDDIE

DON'T FORGET .... BAR OPEN TILL 1am .... MUSIC TILL 2am :P

Guest Stuart Butcher

Stuart here. Well it is nearly midnight, Tony and Johnny are leaping about in my front room putting some wonderful sounds on. Junior Walker, Gotta hold on to this feeling on now So the 2 best men are looking after him, or supposed to be.......It could quite easily turn into a niter the way things are going at the moment.In fact...no, no be sensible now.....not that common sense ever worked.

So, looking forward to seeing everyone...here's to a Buzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Stuart here. Well it is nearly midnight, Tony and Johnny are leaping about in my front room putting some wonderful sounds on. Junior Walker, Gotta hold on to this feeling on now So the 2 best men are looking after him, or supposed to be.......It could quite easily turn into a niter the way things are going at the moment.In fact...no, no be sensible now.....not that common sense ever worked.

So, looking forward to seeing everyone...here's to a Buzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

You'll be seeing no one if Netty reads this .... now GET TO BED!!! :P

Guest Stuart Butcher

You'll be seeing no one if Netty reads this .... now GET TO BED!!! :P

Still here. Help......Johnny keeps saying' last record now'. Carpet nearly worn out...

Guest Stuart Butcher

Still here. Help......Johnny keeps saying' last record now'. Carpet nearly worn out...

Joan, Az and Johnny are sorting their records and are discussing whether there will be room for you to do a spot. They are going to bear you in mind....seeing as your collection is not as up to date as theirs. :P:yes:

Guest Marcelle

As promised ... pictures of the happy couple!

You'll have to excuse the poor quality as they're taken from the video....

It was a FANTASTIC DAY... just brill! :thumbsup:

BEAUTIFUL .... we were sorry that we were unable to make it :ohmy: