Burnley Allnighter - Sat 18 Jan

Eddyw

hi there  , can anybody help with this one please, the brother in law who lives in burnley , went the allnighter on sat night , and he lost his car keys , does anyone know if anyone found some , any info would be grateful , thanks in advance , atb Eddy

p.s I don't know if this is the right section , if its not can the mods move it to the right one please , Thanks Eddy

Social source share

• Replies 7
  • Views 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest Lydia H

hi there  , can anybody help with this one please, the brother in law who lives in burnley , went the allnighter on sat night , and he lost his car keys , does anyone know if anyone found some , any info would be grateful , thanks in advance , atb Eddy

p.s I don't know if this is the right section , if its not can the mods move it to the right one please , Thanks Eddy

Maybe contact Sean Haydon who runs the event...

Edited by Lydia H
Social source share

thanks Lydia I will tell him to contact  sean , he did say that he went back the next day but it does not open till Friday , thanks Eddy

If you need a phone number for Sean, PM me.

Social source share

• 2 weeks later...

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert