Pat Brady Stafford Spin ?

grant

• Replies 14
  • Views 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

There was Marvin Stinton C/U around that time, but called something like 'you got the love I need' or 'you got the soul kind of love' (Neither the Undisputed Truth or Hesitation's tune)

60 second clip

(Clip removed as it's not the right track)

Edited by Simon T
Social source share

There was Marvin Stinton C/U around that time, but called something like 'you got the love I need' or 'you got the soul kind of love' (Neither the Undisputed Truth or Hesitation's tune)

60 second clip

it certainly aint that one

think i have 'born a fool ' on a stafford tape - when i find it will post it up

Social source share

I've tried to find out what this is for a while now, and when I asked Pat he said that he couldn't remember!

TT

find that mazing Tony as although I am sure Pat has played so many records he cant remember everything, however this was quite a boig record for him in the days when it was played.

Grant

Social source share

Got it here. Better hold back posting it up untill Mike gives the all clear?

Could p.m it s'pose if anyones that desperate?!

is there an all clear yet - what is the problem Mike? this is a great froum for hearing and sharing stuff for the first time, so we can all listen to different tunes in our cars, at teh guym on our mp3's etc etc - is it a concern of people booting something? as generally the quality of most stuff posted isnt that great for anyone to put onto vinyl surely?

Grant

Social source share

Hi Tony.Not to seem pedantic...have you remembered this tune? OR have you got it on tape?Stevie :thumbsup::yes:

I had it on a live tape from Stafford.

find that mazing Tony as although I am sure Pat has played so many records he cant remember everything, however this was quite a boig record for him in the days when it was played.

I can only tell you what he told me! Maybe he was being coy.

Edited by Tony Turner
Social source share

Guest rachel

is there an all clear yet - what is the problem Mike? this is a great froum for hearing and sharing stuff for the first time, so we can all listen to different tunes in our cars, at teh guym on our mp3's etc etc - is it a concern of people booting something? as generally the quality of most stuff posted isnt that great for anyone to put onto vinyl surely?

Grant

See thread here https://www.soul-source.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=30515 - if you have any questions sure if you post up in there Mike will explain :thumbsup:

Social source share

Hi Tony.Not to seem pedantic...have you remembered this tune? OR have you got it on tape?Stevie :thumbsup::yes:

I had it on a live tape from Stafford.

I can only tell you what he told me! Maybe he was being coy.

=======

pat played a fantastic record during the last few years at wigan called 'aint gonna change for you' which is F AWESOME but he cant remember that one either..

pat has played some fabulous stuff over the years and rarely gets the praise he deserves

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!