About Gloria Jones, Soft Cell & Their Tainted Love

Guest Dante

Guest Dante

Hi there,

My name is Dante, I'm form Mexico & this is my first post :D

Well, I think anyone knows the Soft Cell's cover to the Gloria Jones Tainted Love.... A few days ago, I was reading an interview to Adrian J McManus (Mac), a former member of the Wigan. He said that Marc Almond, from Soft Cell, was also a Wigan member....

Anyone knows if this is true???? And by the way, anyone knows the value for the original Tainted Love on Champion???

Many Thanks...

Dante :unsure:

Social source share

• Replies 2
  • Views 753
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest in town Mikey

Hi Dante, welcome to the board.

I never went to Wigan, but I believe Marc Almond did go a couple of times, but it was Dave Ball who was really the soul man of the two. A few lads a little older than me can remember Dave at many Northern Soul events.

As for the value, I am terrible. There are a couple of dealers on here who will give you a current price I'm sure.

BTW. I had nearly 6 months in Mexico about 12 years ago. Mostly South of Mexico City. Jalapa, Veracruz (Fave place), Tulum, Zipolite, Peurto Angel, plus many others. Where in Mexico do you live?

Mike

Social source share

Guest Dante

Hi Dante, welcome to the board.

I had nearly 6 months in Mexico about 12 years ago. Mostly South of Mexico City. Jalapa, Veracruz (Fave place), Tulum, Zipolite, Peurto Angel, plus many others. Where in Mexico do you live?

Mike

Wooooow!!! I'm from Mexico City. You were in the best part of the country, Tulum is the best beach in the world hehe

Cheers

Dante

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!