Ebay Pressings

Guest BOO BOO

Guest BOO BOO

WHO IS THE GUY/OR GIRL ON EBAY THAT HAS A LIST OFF TOP TUNES AND YOU CAN LISTEN TO THEM BUT MUST BE PRESSINGS,COS HE /SHE CAN DO CDS OR RECORDS

MOTOWN SOUND

THIS REAKLLY PISSES ME OFF I HATE PRESSINGS AND THIS GUY/GIRL SHOULD BE STOPPED DO THEY HAVE A LICENSE????????.

Social source share

• Replies 2
  • Views 728
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

WHO IS THE GUY/OR GIRL ON EBAY THAT HAS A LIST OFF TOP TUNES AND YOU CAN LISTEN TO THEM BUT MUST BE PRESSINGS,COS HE /SHE CAN DO CDS OR RECORDS

MOTOWN SOUND

THIS REAKLLY PISSES ME OFF I HATE PRESSINGS AND THIS GUY/GIRL SHOULD BE STOPPED DO THEY HAVE A LICENSE????????.

millions sell on ebay - couldn't narrow it down to a few hundred thousand sellers could you?? :thumbsup: do they state originals or pressings - do they show pics which usually gives you a clue as to a an original; or not. Also you have the tool to ask the seller questions about any item (another question as to whether or not you get an honest answer al though most UK sellers are pretty reliable - and reachable should they rip you off!)

Social source share

Motown Sound is Mick Holdsworth and he's on this group. He sells no more pressings than anyone else and he says exactly what they are. I sell as many as he does. How do you know what's a legal reissue and what's a bootleg? Why should any of us be stopped from selling legal reissues cos you don't like it. Eh?

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!