New Designs And Products For July

Guest soul_hull

Guest soul_hull

Thanks very much to those who bought stuff so far - trust you are delighted with the products. I'd especially like to thank the person who bought the Northern Soul Thong - you have restored my faith in mankind!!

Over 200 STRICTLY SOUL products now available- designed by a professional graphics expert, guarantees product quality - and we only do soul (those who say it's because i don't know anything about anything else are just being cynical :thumbsup: )

This is my first ever venture into the t-shirt 'business' (i say business with my tongue firmly in cheek), but thanks again to all - more designs etc are coming soon. (60+ designs on 200+ products)

All but the most recent orders have been sent now, so you should start seeing stuff at events etc.

suggestions always welcome - paul@soularcade.com

168sah2.jpg

Edited by soul_hull
Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 1
  • Views 648
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest soul_hull

also just added this design, which i'm particularly proud of - literally took hours and hours!!

the photo is from a Chess LP of 1950s rock n roll stuff which i bought in a junk shop for 50p - and the lettering is a different scan i made from a label a few weeks back.

serious amount of touching up gone into this...

16bh47m.jpg

https://soularcade.com

Edited by soul_hull
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert