Luton

mischief

Sorry .. The flyer that I put on here months ago showed Luton --Talk of the South--

Being last Saturday.. but the date was changed to this Saturday coming.. because it would have clashed with Crossfire so they changed the date...

So this SATURDAY 30th OCTOBER

Pete Taylor & Mick H

plus residents Sean Chapman & Pete Tebbutt

@ LUTON RUGBY CLUB

NEWLANDS ROAD

LUTON BEDS.

2 MINS FROM JUNC. 10 M1

7.30 TILL 1.00AM £6. OTD

INFO Pete 01582487692

:shades::shades::shades:

Playing current monsters, 60's 70's Oldies and R'n'B

:rolleyes: --- blush.gif --- thumbsup.gif --- :thumbsup:

• Replies 21
  • Views 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Dance floor is decent (Vinyl) and yes your allowed talc. If you havn't been before its a friendly crowd there, and because its a rugby club no problems with parking..

I always think its a good night there for dancing.. as it seems there aim is to get the dance floor buzzing as quickly as possible....

It's been going now for 3 years and i've only missed 2 and that was for health reasons.. so yes i'd recomend it..

Guest James Trouble

I've been there three times I think. I've really enjoyed 2 out of 3 of them. I'm probably going again Saturday, so it must have something goign for it! :shades:

The only thing I would say is, that it is a bit tricky to find if you've not been there before. I think the first time I went, we ended up down a 2 mile long dirt track, and at the end there were cars flashing their lights at each other, and a couple of shady types coming out of near by bushes, one of them looked like Stan Collymore. I didn't know he was into northern, I thought. :thumbsup:

I kid you not! :rolleyes:

Was that was the night Mark Bicknell turned up late? whistling.gif

Edited by James Trouble

Know what you mean about finding it...how can I explain.

Coming from London take junction 10 on the M1.. Then go over the top of the M1, so really you've gone right ((may be a roundabout), I'm usually excited by now)..... Then follow that road to the next roundabout, turn right..... Dark road this one.. (sort of parallel to the M1 going south).. Don't floor it, take your time.. take the first turning on the right - follow that road and the Rugby club will be on your left.. After a couple of mins.. easiest thing is to go to the left when you get there to park as car park at front is small..

See you Saturday any probs ring Pete 01582487692

Guest James Trouble

It took place in a field on the left about 1400 yards down the track. If you carry on going, you end up going back under the motorway. If you end up the other side of the motor way, you've gone too far.

BTW It's very dark down there, make sure your mobile is well charged up, just in case you break down. :rolleyes:

Edited by James Trouble
Guest in town Mikey

It took place in a field on the left about 1400 yards down the track. If you carry on going, you end up going back under the motorway. If you end up the other side of the motor way, you've gone too far.

BTW It's very dark down there, make sure your mobile is well charged up, just in case you break down. :rolleyes:

link

You seem to have thought long and hard (excuse the pun) about this Mr T. Is there anything you would like to share??

Guest Johnny One Trout

You are all so rude!!!!!

Is this a Luton thing the only time i've been there we went down to Ady Potts do at the Polish Club a great night but what a weird place!!!!! I kid you not The Barman could barely speak ze eeeenglliiiish and ELVIS yes Elvis himself was sat at the bar in full Las Vegas outfit surreal the only thing that made me realise that i was actually there and not halucinating after a dodgey pint was Janine Falling flat on her arse in the middle of the dancefloor ahhh still makes me smile to this day whistling.gif

Trouty

Guest James Trouble

njoyable enough night, untill i realised my car had been VERY badly keyed in the car park.

Worrying, since the only people who would have been in the car park were "soulies". :angry:

Very bad news about your car, I am going to check mine after this. It was the first do at Luton for us, not a bad night, rather alot of talc around, I use talc but not in such vast quantities, met some great people, enjoyed the harmonica solo from the guy on the patio. f or those I met there, see you at Greenwich this satuday or Nottingham on 13th, this will be a god one :shades:

Guest James Trouble

I've been asking around, and it seems that a couple of folk think the attack on my car could have been targeted at me personally.

My car cost me alot of money and I'm not happy, and I'd rather the prick who has it in for me speaks to me face to face rather than be a cowadly cuntox.

I've got a pretty good hunch I'm gunna find out who it is though... whistling.gif

I've been asking around, and it seems that a couple of folk think the attack on my car could have been targeted at me personally.

My car cost me alot of money and I'm not happy, and I'd rather the prick who has it in for me speaks to me face to face rather than be a cowadly cuntox.

I've got a pretty good hunch I'm gunna find out who it is though... whistling.gif

link

:lol: Sorry to hear about your car JT and having been to the Luton event in the past I hope that you are wrong in your hunch that it may be the enemy within, so to speak. I've had no problems in the past and would be surprised if it is the case however if you do get proof speak to Sean and Pete as I am sure they would want to know about it.

Guest James Trouble

:lol: Sorry to hear about your car JT and having been to the Luton event in the past I hope that you are wrong in your hunch that it may be the enemy within, so to speak. I've had no problems in the past and would be surprised if it is the case however if you do get proof speak to Sean and Pete as I am sure they would want to know about it.

link

When I get 100% certain information I'll be sure to take the correct course of action...

Although I guess it's what I deserve for saying that Ree Flores and the Crow are funk records. lol. whistling.gif

Further update...have spoken with a few good friends that were there JT and your assumption that there were only soulies there is wrong as there was a function going on elsewhere at the venue and also the local Rugby players were also there. So, it could have been 'outsiders' that did your motor. I hope you get to the bottom of this mate.

Guest James Trouble

Further update...have spoken with a few good friends that were there JT and your assumption that there were only soulies there is wrong as there was a function going on elsewhere at the venue and also the local Rugby players were also there. So, it could have been 'outsiders' that did your motor. I hope you get to the bottom of this mate.

link

OK, and I hope you're right. I think I'll know before Saturday, one way or another.

If it was rugby players, I'd better be gratefull they only did my motor instead of Stan Collymoreing me. What is it with Luton and that man? whistling.gif

Guest James Trouble

What  :o you mean they are going to take you dogging????? thumbsup.gif Obviously you won't pull in your new customised motor :lol:

link

No, they'd give me a good beating in a local burger joint.

Still, I'd rather they did that than touch my wheels! :angry:

Edited by James Trouble