Love Stormy Weather - Melvin Brown/james Matthews (philmore Sound)

Jason S

I'm offering a copy of Melvin Brown/James Matthews - Love Stormy Weather/Soul Man (Philmore Sound) for either sale of trade. The record plays near mint. Visually there is a thin scuff across the surface of the Stormy Weather side and a smaller scuff near the end. These do not affect play. There are light crackles on the quiet (very quiet) intro but apart from that it plays beautifully. Soundclip here (right click, save as) Very hard record. Currently got £750 cash + £500 trade offer. Will let this run for 7 days.Lable scan below. If interested please PM or email thecauldron@witchsbrew.co.uk lovestormy.jpg

Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 6
  • Views 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest sigher the gutter snype

listened to it 3 times already

what a beautiful bit of music.

dont all have to be killer dancefloor tracks.

shame i havent all that cash although i could throw the

wife in as trade for a few weeks :huh:

Social source share

listened to it 3 times already

what a beautiful bit of music.

dont all have to be killer dancefloor tracks.

shame i havent all that cash although i could throw the

wife in as trade for a few weeks :huh:

Loved this year's ago :P - must admit forgot all about it in last few years - got a few plays in late 90's - a great floaty dancer :huh:

Mate's would take piss out of me for liking it though - said it was a record bout gay's... So what if it is... :P

Karen

Edited by sanquine
Social source share

hi all ,this has been, one of my top three records of all time, wish i had the money to buy it, but afraid not at present,only ever heard it played out once,that was two years ago , at prestatyn in the queen vic ,carl willingham played it and it sounded wonderful, hope it goes to a good home, yours mr j.p.

Social source share

Guest Adam G

hi all ,this has been, one of my top three records of all time, wish i had the money to buy it, but afraid not at present,only ever heard it played out once,that was two years ago , at prestatyn in the queen vic ,carl willingham played it and it sounded wonderful, hope it goes to a good home, yours mr j.p.

A Tim Brown find that was sold to Rod Dearlove who played it in the early 90ts.Epitomises the stuff played at early Soul Essence weekenders, just fantastic vocals ala Marvin Jnr Teddy P Think Sam got Rods copy now .As everyones said if I had the moola I would buy it.Unless Jason wants to have a go at finding me another one?

Social source share

A Tim Brown find that was sold to Rod Dearlove who played it in the early 90ts.Epitomises the stuff played at early Soul Essence weekenders, just fantastic vocals ala Marvin Jnr Teddy P Think Sam got Rods copy now .As everyones said if I had the moola I would buy it.Unless Jason wants to have a go at finding me another one?

Tim Brown got some of Domar who had it listed for the Soul man side :huh: for i think less than a tenner

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert