Four Dynamics Things That A Lady Aint Supposed Todo

Stanley

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 

Steve G that was me that used to play it. I got the mint copy out of Tim Brown's collection and sold it with everything else on here. Went to a private collector who isn't on the scene for £2300.

I also bought the poor condition copy off ebay, which went to Soul Sam through Manship who dicked me and made a huge profit, allegedly.  :ohmy:  :yes:  :(

Superb record in every way, and I also love the Blue Rock version. First person I heard play it was Butch, but that means bugger all.

Social source share

Certainly heard this very late 80's into the 90's and probably someone like Rod??? I have spoke tapes of Rod's, will check if I remember to see if he raves about it on one?

Emory & The Dynamics had also been around since at least the mid 80's, Guy Hennigan cover up (Marvin & The Main Men).

Social source share

I will see if I can find the tape listing with it as Marvin?  He more than likely played it out under a couple of names.

The tape is dated 20th September 1983.  It isn't a live tape so he more than likely played it out as Robert Red Top Young, it does sound better than Marvin and His Main Men though lol

Social source share