Gerri Diamond-counterpoint

Guest Trevski

Guest Trevski

Hi

Anyone got an idea of the current giong rate for a copy of Gerri Diamond "Only you (can feel the loss)" on Counterpoint? Manship books at £150 but I recon it could be a bit more these days. Any Ideas??

Edited by Trevski
Social source share

• Replies 5
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest Trevski

I rate it about £200/£250....could be hard to sell thought as not that well known/popular with todays scene.  Maybe time for re-activation.  Know that canny Scot Hammy has been spinning it though North of the Border but rarely hear it down here.

link

Cheers Chalks!

Thought it might be. Loved the tune since I think Saus played it, mid '90's.Deffo reactivation due, and I wanted a copy to spin myself, so I mailed the guy who had a copy up on ebay and got him to sell to me for $100. Not too bad a price then eh? I know it's slightly unethical to mail sellers, and 99 times out of 100 they say no, but every now and again one bites! (Evil chuckle!)

It should arrive in time for a spin out at the next Wilton, methinks!

Edited by Trevski
Social source share

Cheers Chalks!

Thought it might be. Loved the tune since I think Saus played it, mid '90's.Deffo reactivation due, and I wanted a copy to spin myself, so I mailed the guy who had a copy up on ebay and got him to sell to me for $100. Not to bad then eh? I know it's slightly unethical to mail sellers, and 99 times out of 100 they say no, but every now and again one bites! (Evil chuckle!)

It should arrive in time for a spin out at the next Wilton, methinks!

link

Guy Hennigan spin at Stafford. Can remember Saus spinning it as I was often DJing same night as him :rolleyes:

$100 dollars a bargain IMO whistling.gif

Always loved the record since first hearing it.

Social source share

Guest in town Mikey

Guy Hennigan spin at Stafford.  Can remember Saus spinning it as I was often DJing same night as him  :shades:

$100 dollars a bargain IMO  :rolleyes:

Always loved the record since first hearing it.

link

Chalky stuck this on a cd for me. I almost crashed the car when I heard it. I was travelling to a football match with a mate I used to go to Stafford with. We pulled over and went orbital on the side of the motorway!! :thumbsup:

What a fantastic tune. whistling.gif

One of those that sounds like it should be woth 50 grand, when you ook at the prices of some other tracks.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!