Wife Swap

Jackie Wilson's Nothing But Heartaches, Jason Knight-Our Love Is Getting Stronger

adding to the Leeds v Wolverhampton viewing.

The West Midlander looked like an ex-Cats dealer circa `1972!

Social source share

• Replies 8
  • Views 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Quite often there has been a bit of Northern played on "Wife Swap". In the last series they played the De-lites Lover & Mel Torme Com'n Home Baby amongst others.

One the same subject there is often something good played on City gardener. And one time on Life Laundry they played Little Richard "A Little Bit Of Somethin'".....................has my life really come down to watching this "Reality" crap.

BTW Wiganer1- No I'm not horrified by Leeds season, Play Up Pompey!

Social source share

ref jason knight

recently picked up 'under my thumb' and goodbye to say' on lovely US Pye demos

anyone seen love is getting stronger on US Pye

come to think of it ive never seen a UK orig for sale

btw

anyone else horrified with leeds season!!!!!!!

link

Tot Johnson had a copy of 'Our Love is getting stronger' on U.K. pye promo.

Not sure if he still has it, though I can't recall him selling much stuff (cus I would have been round his house with a bag full of cash!)

Top collector and DJ old Tot...well worth a booking for all you promoters out there!

Shame about his ponytail, but no doubt that'll drop out in a few more years time when baldness sets in with old age!!!

Mace.

Social source share

Being a season ticket holder at Elland Road is like being in a reality show.

Everyone is watching you and laughing at you. And when you've been to the match, you get told by everyone in the outside world that that was the worst TV they had ever seen.

And I can't disagree. My love for football gets weaker everyday.......

Edited by Jamie
Social source share

Guest Johnny One Trout

You got to feel sorry for the Leeds fans but it is hard to stop laughing at the same time Jiminie who'd have thought they had Europe at their feet only a few short season's ago.........

Von Trout

Social source share

You got to feel sorry for the Leeds fans but it is hard to stop laughing at the same time Jiminie who'd have thought they had Europe at their feet only a few short season's ago.........

Von Trout

link

You may have seen that fly-on-the-wall documentary about that serial killer, Dr Johnson Troutman.

He used to go round to all his patients homes, all in their 60's, and administer 70's and 80's music until they couldn't take anymore.

Apparently the beast took his own life upon capture - maybe he couldn't live with himself knowing what he had done?

Looking back a few seasons, I went to Rome, Madrid, Moscow, Milan, Barcelona, Valencia et al. At least I can say I've seen my team play in all those great stadiums.

Social source share

leeds fans were pretty good at Pompey last night. singing all the way through the game.

team did well to hold us to 2-1 ......... I think we must have had about 20 shots. our downfall though ws that we were trying to stroll it.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!