Lil Gray – Are You Fooling? – Jerma

Mot

Hi all just upgraded to a mint copy so my old DJ copy is now up for grabs:

Lil Gray — Are You Fooling? — Jerma — VG/+ = £100. SOLD. SOLD

Absolutely quality Northern R&B, very indemand and currently selling for £200 to £250 on here and on evilbay (just do a search on Google and find the last few that sold). Still not widely known and definitely plenty of life left in it. Take a listen below.

The copy for sale is a shade below VG+ and has some paper and light scuffing/marks to the vinyl……however it plays fine and I’ve DJ’d with it for many years. Couple of crackles at run in but as soon as the music kicks in it plays without any surface noise (unfortunately I can't do MP3's at the moment). Also see attached photo below.

Asking for half its current value due to condition (which I think is fair). If buyer is not happy I’ll give a full refund.

Youtube for reference only (not the copy for sale):

UK Post= Standard Post add £2.00, Recorded Delivery add £2.85 or Special Delivery add £6.00.
Outside UK depends on location and type of post. Generally, Standard Airmail add £4.75 (at buyers risk) or Airsure signed for add £8.50.

Payment by Paypal (paypal fees covered or payment to be sent as gift only), UK Cheque, UK cash (at your risk) or Bank Transfer.

PM or email me to reserve: mark_thomas1@hotmail.com

Cheers

Mark

post-6135-0-72979900-1391803743_thumb.jp

Edited by MOT
  • Helpful 1
Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 5
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply