Mark Walmsley (tich)

Anyone seen or heard of Tich ex-Wigan, Morecambe Pier etc etc - dj-ed at Bradford Queens Hall niters for a bit. Was with Nettie from Wigan for a while when they lived together in Wigan (Pete Lawson also stayed there with them for a while in the late 80's. Also had a brother called Andy (great lad - he's the one changing his top and chewing the gum in that Blackburn Tony's - I think - clip that was shown on tv a few years back).

Think last I heard Tich moved out to Denmark or something?

Grant

Social source share

• Replies 6
  • Views 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Was wondering what happened to Mark t'other day. Last saw him at Keele I think some years ago.

yeah used to go keele with him late 80's - last saw his bro' Any at Alan Pollard nite in Stockport about 3-4yr ago, he told me then Mark was living abroad - pair of them were hilarious :rolleyes:

Social source share

Last I heard Mark had married a dutch girl and moved over to Holland or somewhere like that. Andy was a good mate of mine and my ex - used to have some great nights out with him - mad as a peanut butter and jelly sarnie whistling.gif

Social source share

Last I heard Mark had married a dutch girl and moved over to Holland or somewhere like that. Andy was a good mate of mine and my ex - used to have some great nights out with him - mad as a peanut butter and jelly sarnie thumbsup.gif

Mad he was Mandy wacko.gif Remember me and him at some soul nite (cant remember where but may have been somewhere in Wigan) the place had those gym wall bar thingy's and swinging ropes and me and him were seen swinging across the dancefloor on the ropes, oh and hanging upside down on the bars :thumbsup: . He always took off other peoples dance traits too, he would have them off to a tee!

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!