• Replies 23
  • Views 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest Daddy

£100

Wasn't this booted to hell and back the same guy that did the Frederick Hymes ?

Anyone know how to tell an issue from a boot on this?

Social source share

Wasn't this booted to hell and back the same guy that did the Frederick Hymes ?

Anyone know how to tell an issue from a boot on this?

There are no boots of Royal Esquires or Fred Hymes, just originals. All the stock was found via label owners I think, which is why there are a lot about. But once they're gone.....

Jordi

Social source share

There are no boots of Royal Esquires or Fred Hymes, just originals. All the stock was found via label owners I think, which is why there are a lot about. But once they're gone.....

Jordi

I checked this out last week as a guy i sold a copy to several months ago seemed to think he'd bought a boot. The person who bought everything on the label from the owners had about 350 copies of this, all originals, but a lot of copies around all at once obviously arouses suspicions!!!

Alan

Social source share

Guest Daddy

Jordi

Hmmm ... too fishy, its bloody coincidental though that the same guy turns up volumes of rarities one after another, and has a rep for trading boots on Ebay, and the recent finds all look spanking new.

Hold your nose, stomach the swearing and see what the funk board had to say on this ...

https://www.fryer-mantis.co.uk/new/modules....&t=4576&start=0

Edited by Daddy
Social source share

Guest woolie mark

a lot of the copies of royal esquires i've seen in sales-boxes have been in such poor condition that i don't believe that they could possibly be boots!

:)

Social source share

Guest Netspeaky

The Royal Esquires ain't a boot, silly people talking crap, anyone want a copy get in touch I have what's left of the find they are all mint. :)

Social source share

Guest woolie mark

The Royal Esquires ain't a boot, silly people talking crap, anyone want a copy get in touch I have what's left of the find they are all mint. :)

how much?

Social source share

Guest Netspeaky
isnt it a fellow in las vegas that got em all. that is who i got mine from.
Bought his stock of him. whistling.gif
Social source share