Across The Board 45's For Sale

trd

Hi Everybody

Conservative grading (m- // vg++ // vg+ // vg // vg- )

Paypal as a gift if possible. Prompt payment appreciated.

Please PM me if further informations are needed.

Please add £5,50 for shipping from France,

Many thanks by advance for your consideration.

Little Betty —Twistin’ school // Honey (Alto 2006) vg++ unplayed stock copy, vg+ label, some wear. £75 ON HOLD

Excellent new breed record, featured on the recent’ Jerk Boom Bam!’ compilation.

Thee Counts —Someday I’m gonna get you // So far away (Highland yellow issue 1171) vg++ unplayed stock, small penball WOL on label £100

Classic blue eyed soul material. Harder to locate than it may seem (unless you bought it from Soul Bowl in 1982). SOLD

Fabulous Apollos —Some good in everything bad // inst. (Valtone 105) m- unplayed stock £50

Evergreen Detroit classic. For me, this is the one to have, with the instrumental side, and overall better harmonies than ‘the one alone’.

Renaissance of Rhythm —There’s no time // Big R (RPM 212) m- £150 SOLD

Breakbeats galore and an absolute monster to play out at 03:00 AM. I’ve witnessed Matt Weingarden transform a crowd of 25 years old hipster students into a massive mosh-pit with this record.

Stonewall —Party time in the gasline // Independent lady (Love Capp 01) strong vg++ (virtually nm) £100

Under rated disco-boogie dancer from California with relative potential (same band as ‘Bad News’).

Frank Williams & Little Beaver —Good thing pt1 // pt 2(Lloyd 008) vg+ small warp DNAP £35 ON HOLD

Another smasher from the much-loved Miami staple. Prehistoric version of the Pearl Dowdell’s funkier take of the song. Clean copy overall.

Gibson brothers Band —Love coming at us // To the bone (Rockers 01) vg++ unplayed stock £10

First League Detroit sweet soul. Unrelated to the band with the same name who went to Cuba quiero bailar la  Salsa.

Brutal Force —Dreams for sale // The number for groove (Phil L.A. of Soul 384 issue) m-unplayed stock £50 LAST COPY ON HOLD

Ian Wright played it @ our Toulouse Soul Club night last year in front of 900+ peoples. He got 62 facebook friend requests from attractive women when the record stopped.

Little Beaver with Frank Williams & the Rocketeers -I feel my love // Get it (Octavia 0006) vg-/plays strong vg £30  

Enjoyable copy of this under rated Miami oldie.

Johnny Mack —I want to live everyday for your love /Let them talk (JMA 001) m- / vg++, unplayed stock £40

Excellent and semi-obscure northern soul effort from Florida. Quality deep soul on the flip.

Lee Moses —She’s a bad girl // Dark end street (Gates 1502) vg++ unplayed stock £35

Later-funkier take on the currently in-demand masterpiece. Noisy intro at the start of ‘Bad girl’ like on all the copies I’ve came across.

Johnny Daniel & the Soul Malibu’s — I’m gonna make you mine / Malibu theme (SM 08) m- unplayed stock £25

In demand release for both sweet soul & crossover crowds.

The Conservatives —Crunchin song / That’s all (Ebonic sound 6569) vg++ unplayed stock £10

Sympathetic double sider.

Jonathan —No place like home / stereo (Catalyst demo 001) vg++ £25 unplayed stock

Cool funk mover from NYC from homebody Jonathan.

Attractions —You can have me /All in all (main attraction 101) vg++ unplayed stock, small sticker on back label £20

Charming modern mover with a strong ballad flip. SOLD

Blue Velvet -Spring for you and me // inst (Que Ti 22530) m- £30 SOLD

Unplayed copy of this interesting early 80's Detroit sweet soul tune with Nightchill and Ghetto Friendship connexions.

Joey Irving -Masterplan // On my own (Conquer 209037) m- (unplayed stock) £15 VERY FEW LEFT.

Later boogie release from Rockford Il. finest.

Eastwind —Fired Up // You burn me up (magic Minstrel 3005) strong vg+ small sticker on reverse on flip £40

Don’t let Cfrenzy results fool you. This is a genuine hard to find record. Meat funk with afro influences ending with a crucial b-boy break. I’ve sold my previous copy to a well known DJ, well worth a try before it ends up on a BBE comp.

Mercy men — Fifth street // You made it thunder (Bee Gee 0001) vg++ / m- £25

Unplayed copy of this quality double-sider from Kentucky. A frantic old school funk (nice break down included) backed with a cool northern number.

Diabolics —Nigg*r's will be nigg*rs everyday // I bet you never knew that I followed you (Togetherness black issue) vg++ unplayed stock £10  SOLD

Superb sweet soul sound from the Bay Area.

Etienne.

Edited by trd
  • Helpful 1
Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 0
  • Views 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Get involved with Soul Source