Lonnie Lester, Emanuel Laskey, Chosen Few And....tasty, Tasty, Tasty

Guest Dani Herranz

Guest Dani Herranz

LONIE LESTER — YOU CAN´T GO — NU TONE, Vinyl VG++  SOLD SOLD SOLD  (SS grading, no EX), label has a minimum storage mark, hardly noticeable, as shown in scan of actual record for sale, probably no need to metion but I rather do it)

150 Pounds in paypal as gift; includes postage to UK and continent

No introduction needed, what a record!!!! Reluctant sale indeed, but bills knocking on the door!

EMANUEL LASKEY — DON´T LEAD ME ON — THELMA 106, the “what did I go wrong” side Matrix reads ZTSC 97700 (scratched out) 97699 59, while the “Don´t LEAD  me on” side reads ZTSC 97699, this is the take with girls chorus starting the track, which I believe is the first mix. VG++ condition (SS grading, no EX)

120 Pounds in paypal as gift; includes postage to UK and continent

Detroit soul does not come any better than this, a great classic

THE CHOSEN FEW — BIRTH OF A PLAYBOY /TAKING ALL THE LOVE I CAN — MAPLE Demo VG++ condition (SS grading, no EX) HOLD

85 pounds in paypal as gift; includes postage to UK and continent

Yes we all love Birth of a playboy, an ace floorfiller in the Mod and Soul scene, but do not miss the flip, “Taking all the love I can”, uptempo feel-good stoooooooooooooomper, plenty of miles to go

THE HESITATIONS — GO AWAY /MILTON BENNETT — WHAT´S ONE MORE LIE /28TH HUNDRED CLUB ANNIVERSARY SINGLE.    MINT condition

55 Pounds in paypal as gift; includes postage to UK and continent

Two previously unreleased gems, this record is usually referred by Milton Bennett, though the hesitations is THE side for me, miles ahead, pure soul-group harmonies class

JOHNNY TAYLOR — PLEASE LETME IN / JUDY CLAY — SINCE YOU CAME ALONG — 2OTH HUNDRED CLUB ANNIVERSARY SINGLE.    MINT condition.

55 Pounds in paypal as gift; includes postage to UK and continent

Two crossover gems of the higher order, Judy Clay specially is amazing

JA NEEN HENRY - BABY BOY - BLUE ROCK demo VG++ (small sticker on label as shown in scan, of the actual record for sale);

75 Pounds in paypal as gift, includes postage to UK and continent

Great version of the Juanita Williams classic on Golden World; this is the one for me, quite underrated IMO and much harder to find than most people think, loads of dancefloor potential in this one

Anyone interested please PM, sorry but no trades, andI do not hold records

post-2394-0-02403500-1392457638.jpg

post-2394-0-41442000-1392457642_thumb.jp

Edited by Dani Herranz
Social source share

• 3 weeks later...
soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 1
  • Views 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic