Julie Kearney

Happy Birthday Peter99

Happy Birthday to a man I've never met but who's as argumentative & opinionated as I am & long may it last, debate keeps us young, have a great day. :hatsoff2: 

Spot. :shades: 

p.s. Pete please don't disagree with me for once, it's your BIRTHDAY. :D 

Guest Dave Turner

Happy Birthday and have a great day mate  

:thumbsup:

Guest sharmo 1

Hi there Nice a very happy birthday my good friend , I'' have a brandy and a decent smoke in your honour Sir , You're a true ace in the pack , pick of the litter and a damned fine mate may peace live in your home. Regards Mary Whitehouse.

Happy Birthday to a man I've never met but who's as argumentative & opinionated as I am & long may it last, debate keeps us young, have a great day. :hatsoff2: 

Spot. :shades: 

p.s. Pete please don't disagree with me for once, it's your BIRTHDAY. :D 

Im suprised the miserable old git didn't pull you up about his name it's is Peter not Pete  :lol:

Guest wigan bob

birthday greetings young pete 69

Peter 'Nice' 99  :D

A belated but VERY VERY Happy Birthday friend :thumbup:

Where are we meeting for that late drink? Is Cap'n about or have the pirates got him at last? :shhh:

Hope you had a good day & remember some of it  :wicked:

Mellytee XX

I'm a little late -didn't see this thread before.  But, I hope you had a great birthday, spending it with loved ones and doing what you enjoy most.  Birthdays are great because people close to us remind us how very glad they are that we were born -and so, can be part of their lives.  Everyone has his or her special day.

Here's to Yuh!

Bloody 'ell matey , really sorry I missed this , wouldn't have done if 'Dorothy's Legs' was still open :lol:

My only defence for missing this is I've had Manflu since Friday ( and I'm sure all you blokes realise what I've been through ! :lol: )

Happy Birthday Peter , Top fella !!!!! :hatsoff2:

Mines a Shiraz :wink:

Swifty :thumbup:

Comment now!

Comments are members only

Join Soul Source - Free & easy!

Sign in

Sign in here.

Sign in now!

Adverts

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.