Various 60's 70's Dozen 45's With Sound Clips

Scotters

Hi. Please PM me if interested in any of these 45's. I'm using SoulSource gradings as usual (M- / VG++ / VG+ / VG).

Sound clips from actual records.

Payment via Paypal please and add £2.50 for 1st class Recorded / £5 for Registered.

Many thanks for looking and have great weekend, Steve.  :thumbsup:

1. The Stratoliners - What do you want with my love / Your love. Federal DJ. VG++ (small sticker on "what do you want..." side, but otherwise lovely clean labels and sound). £150 SOLD Thanks

2. Lillian Dupree - Hide & Seek / Shield around my heart (D-Town) M- £70 SOLD Thanks

3. The Puzzles - My Sweet Baby / I need you. Fat Back Records. VG++ /close to M- . £40

4. The Olympics - Girl, You're my kind of people / Please, Please, Please. Warner. VG++. DH. £25

5. Cynthia and the Imaginations - Is there anything, anywhere / There's something the matter (Magic City) VG++ £25  SOLD Thanks

6. Willie & Anthony - I can't leave your love alone / Selfish Lover (Blue Candle) DH VG++ £20

7. Pat Lundy - The Thrill is gone / City of stone (Columbia demo) small SOL, otherwise VG++ £20

8. The Johnny Otis Show feat Babara Morrison - Hey Boy! I Want Ya' Jazz World DJ. VG++. £15

9. Sunny & the Sunliners - If I could see you now / Should I take you home (Key-Loc) VG £15

10. Irma Thomas - It's starting to get to me now / The hurt's all gone (Imperial demo) VG++ £15

11. Helena Ferguson - The loneliness (is coming again) / Don't spoil our good thing (Compass) VG++ £10

12. The Mandells - How to love a Woman / I can't get enough of your stuff. Trans World. VG++ / close to M-. £10

Edited by 71 Steve
Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 0
  • Views 779
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source