Guest miff

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 8
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Coincidentally, I was trying to buy this off a guy in the states a couple of years back, he gave me a price and then I said I would have it at the end of May (it was the middle of May) when I had the money.

Just before the end of may I blacked out about 4 times whilst getting the pub ready to open and ended up in cardiac care in the local hospital, they fitted me with a pacemaker the next day and I am now fit and healthy again.

Just thought it was a bizarre coincidence that I was trying to buy a record called "Heart Trouble" at the time :rolleyes:

Oh yes, when I got back out of hospital the guy wouldn't return my emails, took me another 2 years to get one, just waiting for it to turn up now, fingers crossed.

Social source share

:lol::lol:whistling.gif:yes:

Coincidentally, I was trying to buy this off a guy in the states a couple of years back, he gave me a price and then I said I would have it at the end of May (it was the middle of May) when I had the money.

Just before the end of may I blacked out about 4 times whilst getting the pub ready to open and ended up in cardiac care in the local hospital, they fitted me with a pacemaker the next day and I am now fit and healthy again.

Just thought it was a bizarre coincidence that I was trying to buy a record called "Heart Trouble" at the time :yes:

Oh yes, when I got back out of hospital the guy wouldn't return my emails, took me another 2 years to get one, just waiting for it to turn up now, fingers crossed.

good job you weren't after WITH THIS RING by the platters :yes:
Social source share

Guest miff

Just emailed Richard about some other bits and asked him if he still had this to sell.

Cheers mate, sent him a question via ebay but had no reply as yet

Social source share